You let out a loud moan as you cum but Loki wasn't done yet. He continued to pound into you until you came second and third time before finally cumming himself. He stayed bent over you panting before pulling out of you and throwing the condom away.

He zipped his pants back up and gently pulled back up to a sitting position. He kissed you softly.

"You are so beautiful Pet."

You smile and bring your hand up to hold the emerald in between your fingers before looking up at him and smiling. "Thank you Sir. For the necklace and for everything."

It was Loki's turn for his heart to skip a beat. It did every time you smiled. Which was something you did a lot and Loki feared you would give him a heart attack.

"Yes, well, only the best for My Pet." He recovered.

You went home shortly after that. From then on, you stayed late everyday. Except Fridays. Loki said that it would make the weekend more pleasurable if you both went one day without sex and always with the command of no touching yourself. On Saturdays you would spend the weekend with him, whether you drove to his apartment or he came and got you himself.

You loved watching him drive. His hands gliding over the steering wheel when he had to turn a corner was extremely sensual. You loved watching him do anything and as the weeks went on you began falling in love with him. Of course you weren't sure if he loved you back. He at least cared for you like a good Dom should. But the sex and the spankings now took on a different meaning for you. You are lying in bed with him one night. Loki was fast asleep but you were still awake. Sleep was coming but you weren't ready. You were too busy staring at him.

Loki's features looked softer when he was asleep. You reach up and move a stray lock of hair away from his face and then ever so softly, so softly you barely made a sound, you whisper, "I love you Loki". You lean forward a bit and kiss his cheek a sigh escaping him at your touch and you snuggle up in him more and go to sleep.

One month later you are moaning on Loki's couch in his office while Loki was between your legs. His fingers pumping in and out of you while his tongue circled your clit. You were close to cumming. He had been teasing you for an hour.

"Please Sir, please. I need to cum!" you beg.

"No you can't." He moves his tongue down and licks around your hole. Unfortunately for you that was the tipping point and you cum hard.

Loki sits up and removes his fingers from you. "Did My Pet just come after I told her not to?"

You shake your head. "No." You immediately gasp and cover your mouth.

Loki's face went stone cold. "Did you just lie to me?" His voice was low and dangerous. His eyes glared into yours.

Tears welled up in your eyes. "I'm sorry Sir. I don't know why I said that. I'm sorry." The tears started falling as Loki sat up. You honestly have no idea why you said no.

He sighs. "You disappoint me Pet."

That hurt. That really hurt. Your heart was breaking. Was he going to tell you to go away? Tell you that he was done with you? You really hoped not.

"I'm sorry Sir." You sob.

He grabs your arm and looks at you. His face serious. He didn't look mad just sad? "That's a double spanking for you. For disobeying and for lying you understand?"

You nod. "Yes Sir."

He pulls you over his lap and once you were situated he pulls your skirt up and starts spanking you. This hurt more than the first time he spanked you. You had been crying before but not with his hand bruising your backside you were turning into a blubbering mess. You weren't sure how long he had been spanking you before you were saying how sorry you were with each spank he gave you.

When Loki felt that he had spanked you enough he pushed you onto your knees and pulled his cock out. "Suck it Pet. Show me exactly how sorry you are!"

You waste no time in putting your lips around the tip of his cock. You slowly lower your head down taking him in but Loki puts his hands on each side of your head and pushes you down further.

"I said SUCK!" He yells.

You gag on him as he continues to push you further down on him. You relax your throat and start sucking him hard. Loki hisses and releases his hold on your head and watches you bob up and down his length. His own orgasm was quickly approaching as he watched you.

"Suck harder." He commands.

You pick up your pace and then he grabs a fistful of your hair and forces you down as he cums down your throat with a loud groan.

Once his orgasm was over he zips his pants back up and pulls you into his lap wrapping his arms tightly around you and putting your head on his shoulder.

"Good girl," he says softly rubbing your arm. "That's my good girl."

You start crying again and he softly consoles you. "You'll always be my good little Pet." He pushes you up enough so that he can kiss your cheeks before kissing you on the lips. His hand moves down between your legs and brushes against your soaking wet lips and you moan into his mouth. He pulls his hands away and ends the kiss to look at you.

"No My Pet. No cumming tonight. You are not allowed to touch yourself. If you do, then I'll have to use the hairbrush. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir." Your ass was still on fire you didn't need to add the hairbrush on top of it. He had held you for another hour before sending you home.

When you got home you collapse onto your bed. You were a little frustrated that you couldn't touch yourself to relieve yourself from the hard spanking you had gotten. Even though you were crying from it you still were getting wet from it. You roll over onto your back and let out a huff before deciding to take a cold shower.