"Yeah I'm sorry. I missed my alarm." You winced.

The door to Loki's office opened and he called your name. "You will stay late today."

"Yes sir." You said dejectedly as you took your seat.

The rest of the day went by like normal until it was time to go. You gave a sad smile as the other girls left. As soon as your were the only one in the room Loki opened his door. "In here." He ordered.

Your heart was beating fast. Were you about to get fired? You really hoped not. You needed this job. You walked into his office. He was sitting behind his desk.

"Close the door." You did so. "I'm sure Nancy told you I like everyone to be on time?"

There was something about the way he spoke that made you scared and excited at the same time.

"Yes sir."

"Then don't let it happen again!" He stood up and walked over to you. He was taller than you. There was a sense of danger and sex that exuded from him. You looked up at him and into his green eyes.

"I'm sorry." You somehow managed to speak.

Loki grabbed your wrist. "Not sorry enough." He led you back over his chair. He sat down and in a swift movement he pulled you across his lap. Your brain knew what was happening even if it took you a moment to realize.

"This will teach you to not be late again." At the first spank you sucked in a breath. You were being spanked. By your boss! This couldn't really be happening could it? The pain in your cheeks said differently. Tears began to well up in your eyes. And your face was starting to turn red from embarrassment. Not from crying, but because you were getting turned on.

Loki hit hard and fast. And each spank sent a wave of pain and pleasure. Loki stopped spanking you and for a second you thought you were finished. Then you felt him lift your skirt up.

"No!" You reach back to stop him but he grabs your arm and pins it to your back.

"No? My Pet, you are in no position to tell me no." Still pinning your arm to your back he continued to pull your skirt up and then pulled your panties down to your knees and started spanking you again. This time you really couldn't stop the tears. And you were getting wetter and wetter with each spank.

If he keeps spanking me...I'm going to cum You thought to yourself.

Finally Loki stopped the spanking. "Now, has My Pet learned her lesson?" he began to rub your sore bottom.

You sniffle. "Yes sir."

Loki's hand slipped down and you take a sharp breath.

"My my. It seems My Pet enjoyed her punishment."

You hang your head in embarrassment, bringing your hands up to cover it and wipe away the tears when you feel his finger slip between your lips. You let a soft moan escape as his fingers find their way to your clit.

Oh God you think. His fingers rubbing it.

"Does My Pet need to cum?"

Oh God yes you needed to cum. You nod. His hand leaves your clit and gives you a spank causing you to squeal.

"I didn't hear an answer My Pet! Now, do you need to cum?"

"Yes sir!" You say shakily.

He returned his fingers to between your lips this time inserting one of them into you. "Then beg."

He lets go of your arm, repositioning you to give him better access and that's when you feel his erection.

You moan as his finger goes in and out of you. "Please Sir, please...let me cum."

"Oh come now Pet. You can do better than that." he teases.

You moan again. Please Sir, please...I promise...I won't be late again. Please let me cum."

Loki hummed like he was thinking. You were so close to cumming. "Alright My Pet. You may cum."

He slips another finger inside and picks up the pace. Your breathing was getting more erratic, moans and whimpers escaped your lips until your body stiffened. You let out a loud moan as waves of pleasure racked your body. Loki's fingers not stopping until your orgasm was complete and your body went limp of his lap.

He pulled his fingers out of you and licked them. "Good girl." He helps you stand up and wraps his arms around you. "There My Pet. You did good listening to me." He moves his hands up to lift your chin. His eyes were practically glowing with amusement, one corner of his mouth twisted up in a smirk. He lowers his head bringing so that his lips just barely brushed against yours.

"You may go home now My Pet." He pulls away from you but doesn't look away from you.

You stare at him dumbly letting his words sink in. You take a deep breath and your eyes widen slightly once you realize what he just said.

"Oh um..." you look around quickly, finding your panties that had been kicked off at some point during the spanking. You reach down and pick them up. You head towards the door before turning around. Loki was still looking at you with the same expression on his face. "Thank you, Sir." You say before opening the door and leaving his office.

You quickly grab your things from your desk and head for the nearest bathroom. You stand in front of the mirror turning around you lift your skirt up to see your very red ass. You rub a cheek, feeling the heat still lingering there before putting your panties back on. You splash cold water on your face and look in the mirror. Thinking over what had just happened.

Being spanked by your boss had always been a fantasy of yours and now it had happened. You grab some towels to dry your face. You begin to smile. Loki Laufeyson was a drug. And you needed more!