Zhao Ama nodded in understanding, knowing that a visitor was coming from their house.

“Ziqi, who is your family here?” Zhao Ama asked. Seeing that it is late, they are also going to town.

“My wife’s family came here, and the person here is my brother, my uncle.” Zhong Ziqi didn’t subconsciously say that this person is the two people with extraordinary identities who often go to the store to see.

“Your Amu’s family came here? Are you the ones who took the initiative to find?”

“Yes, I took the initiative to find them. If they don’t find me, I don’t know there are relatives.”

After all, his Eminem had only understated and never talked about his maternal grandfather, so he lived to say that the original body had never cared about it in his heart.

“Then what does your uncle’s family do? Are they also ordinary people?”

“There are some small businesses in the family.”

Zhong Ziqi said modestly that he didn’t want to tell others too much about how powerful his uncle was. He didn’t have that much vanity and didn’t need to accept the envy and admiration of others.

“Yeah, that’s amazing.” Zhao Ama was surprised and closed his mouth from ear to ear, and then whispered to Zhong Ziqi, “Ziqi, it is impossible for the Zhong family to have a good relationship with them, but your uncle must have a good relationship. I can help you with anything in the future, people can’t have no relatives at all.”

“Well, I know what.”

“It’s getting late, I have to go, let’s talk about it when we have time.” Zhao Amo looked at Fang Liang’s sky and said.

“Well, then I’m leaving now.” Zhong Ziqi waved his hand and went home.

When he got home, Zhao Zhengan was already up and was carrying water from the well to the kitchen.

“What did you do?” Zhao Zhengan came out of the kitchen carrying a bucket, just in time to see Zhong Ziqi coming back from outside.

“I went to Zhao Amo’s house, and told him that I won’t go anymore today.” Zhao Zhengan nodded and put the barrel in place.

“You go take a rest, I’ll cook.”

In the past, I had to get up early because I had to enter the town. It is rare to get a good night’s sleep today.

“No, I’m not sleepy, I’ll help you burn the fire.”

Zhao Zhengan shook his head and refused. He is not a lazy person. Unless he is tired, he would not go to sleep lazily.

When Zhong Ziqi’s meal was almost ready, Shen Yubei and Hong Ying walked slowly, and if they looked closely, there were still thick dark circles under their eyes.

“You got up, uncle, why don’t you sleep a little longer?”

Shen Yubei smiled helplessly: “I don’t sleep anymore, I got up late today.”

Normally, he would get up earlier than this time. Last night, he suffered from insomnia because of not adapting to the new place. He only fell asleep in the middle of the night, which made him late.

“You two got up early enough and the food is ready.”

“The two of us are used to it. We usually have to enter the town early and open for business, so even if we take a break, we can’t sleep when it’s time.”

Zhao Zhengan said, standing up and pouring a basin of hot water for Shen Yubei to wash his face.

“Uncle, did you sleep well last night?” Zhong Ziqi asked after taking a look at Shen Yubei.