Exotic
I smiled hugging Kiesha as she came in. "I'm so sorry I haven't been much help running the boutiques"
She shook her head "Girl my pay is fabulous don't worry about it you just make sure you stay healthy with my godson" she rubbed my stomach and I laughed. "Our godson" Tisha came in sending her a look. I laughed as they bickered of who would be the best godmother. "Caught it out yall'

We went over to the couches and sat down. "This house is way nicer than the other one" I looked around "Yeah he got us a bigger house talking bout he gone knock me up as soon as I drop this." The both laughed "oh he will" I play glared at them before laughing myself. We talked for hours about stuff that was happening in their relationships. "Kiesha you don't think you wanna marry Relly?" I asked shocked "I love him but I just don't know about right now" I nodded "When the time is right you'll know"
"How did you know Roddy was the one?" I smiled "I knew I was in love with him since high school but when we had our Lil break up I knew I couldn't live without him thats how I knew he was the one whatever life brings I knew I would want to face it with him" "Damn that's deep Kiesha said covering her mouth. Tisha nodded and sipped her wine. I heard the door open and close. "Mamas you ready to get dicked down ?" I bit my lip blushing "Oop time to go" Kiesha grabbed Tisha arm. I looked at Roddy as he walked in seeing Tisha and Kiesha "ohhh my bad" I chuckled and Kiesha "Naw you good we going to get out of here so you can knock them walls down" Everybody busted out laughing "Aight preciate you keisha I will see y'all later". "Mmhm" they said in union still giggling and shooting me looks. I blushed even deeper as Roddy went to lock the door. He came back looking at me. "Ooh shit I been thinking bout you all day"

I nodded "Let break these chairs in" he bit his lip and came over to me and kissed me. Climbing on top of me and I leaned back allowing him to get comfortable. He broke the kiss off to take of his shirt. I rubbed down his chest. "Damn you sexy" he winked at me before bending down kissing me again and reaching under my sundress finding my panties I lifted up so he could take them off. He threw them on the floor and pulled my dress dropping it to the floor. He kissed me again making my pussy flood. I sucked his tongue and grinded against him. He licked down my titties and sucked my nipples before kissing my stomach.
"Mhm mamas you so wet" I lifted up offering my pussy to his mouth.

Roddy
I licked her clit and put my hands under her back steadying her. As I feasted on her delicious pussy. "Oh shit " I moved my head back forth swirling my tongue. "Roddddddyyyy" she came on my face making my dick jump and harden even further. I sucked her sweet juice down milking her for more.i made her come 2 more times before pulling down my pants freeing my rock hard dick. "Bend over the chair mamas" She got into position and I slipped in getting ready to beat her back in. She wiggled ready for me to stroke "You impatient mamas?"
"Roddy Fuck me right now damn it" I smirked and hearing her tell me what to do. I bit my lip and started pounding her watching us collide. "Fucck mamas you creaming already"
"Yes daddy shit"

She was dripping all over the couch "Mmmm shit" I eased my strokes cuz if not I would nut." Uhhhhhh" I grabbed her titties playing with her nipples as she threw it back. "Oh fuck" her pussy quivered "let it go mamas" I whispered in her ear as she screamed and came hard I had to grab her hips because she was bucking "Mamas stop" I couldn't stroke until she calm down"Sorry daddy" she calm down and I got back to stroking her. "Tight ass pussy" I smacked her ass pulling her into my stoke. "Huh I'm cumming again her pussy clamped me and pulled my nut out. "FUCCCK" I yelled as I nutted. She came again and I smiled. I pulled out her and laid her down "You giving me my first son mamas" I kissed her stomach she rubbed my head I winked at her licking and kissing her stomach. "Roddy" she whispered to me breathlessly making my dick twitch I kissed my way back up her body pressing my lips against hers before sticking my tongue in her mouth and sliding in her. "You have my son mamas" she kissed my neck "I know baby" she looked in my eyes and I saw so much love and admiration I teared up. A tear fell as I started stroking her we kissed staring at each other the whole time it was magical.

After we made love I carried her upstairs and ran her a bath. I didn't want her to much of anything. Over the next couple days I gave her body rubs and cooked for her. I looked at her getting up "Mamas sit down what you need?" She sucked her teeth at me. "Rodrick I want to swim leave me alone" I went over to her "What I do why you mad at me?' she let out a breath. "I'm not mad at you baby I'm just cranky swim with me" I nodded going to grab my swim trunks and she changed into a bathing suit showing her belly. "Aaww shit my baby look good let me grab the camera"
She laughed "Roddy stop" I licked my lips "I'm serious mamas stay here" I went to grab my camera and came back "alright pose mamas" I kept saying dumb shit to make her laugh and smile. I grabbed her hand and took her to the pool still taking pictures of her as she got in the water
"Stunning mamas" I looked at the pictures she looked beautiful as always. I set up the Camera with her recording us playing and laughing int the water. I wanted to document our love for our future kids to watch.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS
Love y'all 🤗 🤗