I deeply frowned. Didn't know which film he was talking about. Eventually I only answered, "No, she told me to wait for her in the hotel. We're going to have dinner there."

"You are?" he questioned again in which I hummed. "That's weird. I thought she's missing you so much that she wants to see you right away. Bet she's already seeing someone else," he sighed.

Well, I miss her too. A lot.

And I'm sure she definitely hadn't moved on from me.

Don't ask. I just knew.

"You know about the rumor she's engaged with one of her friends in NY, right? I think it was that famous pianist, James or something. They held a mini concert last year," he said further.

It was Noah actually, but never mind.

Although I knew he was only joking, my fist unknowingly clenched in fury. The thought of that baseless rumor in one of the articles I accidentally (it wasn't actually) read filled my head again. And that was annoying me.

"What about it?" I hissed.

Minhyuk shrugged. "I don't know. They seem close enough to have a night stroll together and a morning visit to Tiffany & Co." As if he had a nice idea, he carried on, "Wait—what if she actually brings James with her? Like, introducing him to you at dinner. You should be prepared."

How thoughtful. Just because he soon enough settled into marriage with Jenny, he could lay easily with proud smile and puffed-up chest. But no, I believed he still lost that one cell in his brain. I pitied Jenny for it.

"If she really is, she would tell me other than 'see you soon' with a flying kiss emoticon," I retorted. "And she was excited when I called her to ask for it. So, what you said is invalid."

What I said was really true. That time after we started to occasionally sent messages through mails (it's old, I know), I brought out the date since she'd come for her first-time concert here. She said she was nervous but happy that she had a chance to go back to the homeland. To see me.

I'll not scratch that.

Minhyuk bravely snorted at my answer. "That's casual, you know. I sent it to her every time I cheered her good luck in our chat. Don't flatter yourself," he pointed out with a mock wave.

This asshole.

Before I could punch him in the face, he already stood up and reached for the door-handle. Like he knew what's gonna happen with him around my angry situation. In one glance back, he said, "Just so you know, Rona also sent it back to me."

"Fuck off!"

***

Two hours ago (Seokhoon's POV)

I was barely handling my nervous-self as I waited for Rona to come down for dinner. Since I arrived at the hotel (very early at that), I couldn't stop my shaking legs. Pathetic, I know. But If there was one thing I could say about how much Rona petrified me with only her existence was uncanny. Almost unreal with how much I developed it into something.

One time in high school when Jangdae assaulted her right in front of me, I was basically untamed with possible anger management issues. And never even talked about that time where Eunwoo sneered at her for giving me my favorite chocolate drink; which I never get a chance to enjoy in a while. Hell, I was the evidence of a possessive boyfriend back then. To the point I was afraid if that was really a mere liking to a girl or my hidden obsession in which I secretly inherited from my sperm donor.