Chapter 12: I'm Sorry

~3rd Person POV~
Nya slowly opened the door to the infirmary.

The two beaten boys were laid on the floor , covered in bruises and bandages.
Nya slowly closed the door and turned to Zane, Jay, and Cole.

They sat in silence for a moment. Shame and fear stood in their glances. The silence was broken when Jay spoke up.

"If anyone isn't gonna speak up then I will."

The other three teens looked over to Jay for whatever he would say.

Jay took a deep breathe before continuing.

"Guys, I get how things aren't really good right now but, we have to do something. We are the ninja. Listen, this is what we're gonna do. Nya and Zane will snap Kai and Morro out of their little issue shit I don't know that you guys job. Meanwhile, me and Cole will go look for Lloyd. Is that good with everyone." Jay explained with an agitated expression.

The other three were surprised that Jay of all people would take over but they all nodded in agreement.

With Nya and Zane...
Zane and Nya sat in the infirmary and impatiently waited for Kai and Morro to wake up.
Nya tapped her foot on the ground and stared at the floor. A bead of sweat fell down her forehead.

The ice ninja broke the silence.

"I sense your anxious Nya." Zane asked.

Nya grumbled in a low barley audible voice before pacing around the room.

" Of course I'm anxious! My brother and Morro are both passed out and Lloyd is missing!" Nya exclaimed to Zane.

Zane sighed and got up from his seat to stop Nya in her tracks.

" I understand, I'm also feeling anxious but we have to be strong for when they wake up." Zane explained to Nya. His calming voice sounded like butter to Nya's disturbed thoughts.

Nya sighed and took a deep breathe.

In and Out.

"Are you feeling a bit better?" Zane asked.

"Yes, thank you Zane." Nya sighed with a small smile laying on her face.

Grumbling noise sounded from the mats on the ground.

Kai's head was spinning and he felt like throwing up.

The fire ninja tried to sit up but unfortunately that only seemed to make his head spin even more.

"Wow..." Kai grumbled as he laid back on his floor mat.

Nya grabbed a plastic water bottle from the table and helped Kai sit up.

"Your dumbass got into a fight with Morro." Nya muttered as she handed the bottle to Kai.

The fire ninja seemed to tense at the mention of Morro's name.

Zane leaned down to Kai.

"Why do you hold such a grudge against Morro? He proves he has great determination to set himself right." Zane asked with curiosity.