"Justine." I heard someone called my name and I was looking for who named me when I saw Bruce was at the entrance door. His face was frightened and disappointed. I gulped my temper and follow him inside.

We're inside of the room, where Emma's mom was here, as well as her friends. Stella in a while, looking mad at me and I didn't bother at all. Bruce and I are distant from them since I can't move myself to go into my sleeping wife.

"Stella told me that she bleed and lost consciousness before setting up to her work. The doctor said she was fine now and the babies too." I nodded my head, staring at my wife. "She was closed to miscarriage, Justine. She was stressed and anxious. Stella notified me that you both argued."I closed my eyes, guilt was building to my feet, knowing that I was the reason again why she's in here, I put danger on my wife and my kids.

"I'm telling you, not just as your VP, but I'm telling you as your father-in-law, tried to be nice to her, even though this is too much we gave it to you both. Consider her as your real partner, Justine. You're now building a family here, you and Emma have no choice but to swallow it." Bruce tapped my shoulder as he started to move towards his daughter.

I sighed as I brushed my hair up to soothe my anger. Bruce was right, I already have a family with Emma, but why there's something on me that holding me back? Damn, I already knew to myself that I love her, her, and our children. Fuck, what am I doing?

Last night was full of love but today, I don't know what just happened. Miseries haunted me when Pierce came. I was scared that I might lose the love of my life once more.

I heard commotions to her post when I saw, she was already gaining her consciousness. "Emma, are you okay my darling?" Amelia asked her daughter and she was unknown to her surrounding. "I'll call the doctor." Bruce went to the door to get the doctor. I watched as everyone felt relieved when she woke up and I keep hiding from her to these blinds.

Any moment, the doctor went in here and checked her pulse and conditions. "She's fine right now. You just need to eat more healthy foods right now, cravings will be fine, as long as you feed the babies. No more stressful work and environment. Just bright your day so the babies can feel safe and happy with you in the womb." The doctor announced to her and she just nodded her head. "We just need you to rest more and after that, you're good to go. I need you to bond with your partner and the babies for just 4 to 5 days, so the babies can feel their parents too, it's good for them." The doctor smiled at my wife and he was now leaving the room.

Bonding.

I don't think that I can. I was a threat to her and our children. I can't let her deal with my tantrums when I get angry with her or she gets angry with me.

"Justine?" I looked up at her, her emerald eyes staring at me as she was trying to convince me to get back at her once again. No words are coming out of my mouth and I shyly hiding like I was a disgusting pig.

"What a dick." I heard Stella declared it and all of them stared at her. "What? It is true. We can't just pretend here like it was a complete accident which is not because this is her fault." I saw Scarlett holding up her friend and I scratched my back as I getting ashamed of what I have done to my wife, to their friend, to their daughter. "Let's get them some privacy to talk," Bruce told to everyone which they agreed on him, aside from Stella. "I can't Mr. Spur, what if she did it again to Emma? To her babies?" I swallowed greedily, agreeing to her, what if I hurt her again and I might lose her or our children, worst both of them.

"Stel, I wanted to talk to my wife, please?" Emma finally talked and convinced her friend to follow her dad's order. I heard the woman groaned and rolled her blue eyes to me. "15 minutes only. And you," she pointed at me, "I treated you like a friend, so act likewise. Or else, you're messing with the wrong person in here." I can tell, Stella was a hell of a fighter.

I nodded my head and individually retreating themselves out of the room, and it's just me and Emma left in here. Her friend was right, I'm such a dickhead, I can't move or start a conversation with her, or even apologize again to her. "Justine, can you come here?" I heard her soft note and I can't look at her, she's too valuable to touch or stare at it. I slowly walked towards her and every step makes me want to back out, but I didn't. I'm not that coward to confess my feelings to her already.

"Touch me." I lifted my head and saw her gorgeous face, pleasing me to touch her. Emma yanked my right hand as she guided it to her tummy, to our children. She was growing a watermelon inside of it. She's just two months pregnant but her stomach was evolving.

"This will be ours. And we will keep them and give them a life that they both deserve. So I'm telling you this, as your friend, help me to build a family that they earn to have." She begs to me like I was gonna leave them. "Emma, I will do that to them. I'll cherish them with all my time and power. As well as with you. I will do my best to be your good wife." I assured her while she shook her head to no. What?

"Justine, I know this so new to you and to me, this pregnancy. I just want you to take care of me to carry our babies and after that, we can co-parenting our kids." What the heck? "Live your own like, as well as me." She added. "No, don't do this, Emma. I can be better, I can prove that to you, just give me a chance."  I pleaded to her and my eyes are about to tear a cry.

"Justine, maybe we're not really meant to do this all. We're just victims of this consequence." Emma smiled at me weakly and I was like hit by a bus because of that statement.

Of course, this is just one-sided love.

"Tell me, for the past 6 months, did you feel anything?" My voice shivered, scared to hear her answer. I brief silence filled our room and she was avoiding my gazes. "We're just friends Justine. I love how you treated me, and I will always be a good friend to you." This is where my heart shuttered. I didn't see that coming to me.

What do I expect? I'm a horrible person.

"Hey, Justine. Is it ok if we stop screwing around and focus on our babies? They're more important now. I don't want to lose them." Emma hold my hand and I slinked out from her stomach. "Y-Yeah. I-I will do that. I-I just let them come in, I'll just pay the bills and we're going out of here." I kept my feet straight, try not to affect by her words, and I avoided her gazes as I quickly go to the doors. "Justine, I'm serious about this. Please, work with me to raise our children." Of course, you're serious, God Damn it! I hooked my breath when I heard that.

"Of course, I'm serious too. I'll help you as just your papered wife and the mother of our children." I quickly leave the door, and I exhaled the pain that I holding to my back.

"We're ok now. You can all go back there, I'll just pay the charges." I told them as I passed them all, looking straight to show I'm fearless and I didn't affected by Emma's words, but it's all a lie. And I will live a lie from this day forth.