I had persuaded Skye to give me Jess's phone number by telling her I needed it so I could text her and make plans to meet up since I wanted to be close friends with her, which she believed. It wasn't completely a lie, just not exactly the full truth. I was sweating the entire time, so maybe this lying thing isn't for me.

After getting her phone number, I sat there for about an hour thinking of what to say before finally texting her to explain that it was me and that I'd like it if we met up sometime. I was taken aback when I received a response almost immediately, stating that she agreed and that she was available whenever.

So here I am today, in front of her apartment complex, which is similar to Skye's, taking a big breath and preparing myself for the talk I was about to have.

Before, I had a hard time making friends because people believed I was too weird or that I was rich and I would try to buy their friendship.

Which is completely false; why would I waste my money on them? Obviously, I'd love to spend money on Skye and Evelyn, because I know they wouldn't ask for it, and I'd be doing it on my own accord.

I pressed number 4 and heard a buzzing sound before hearing her slightly raspy voice, which I have grown to enjoy. "...hello? Is that you, Mia?" I realise I've been standing here listening to her voice without saying anything, so I clear my throat and say, "h-hi, yeah, it's me, Mia!"

I let out a sigh. What a mess of a response to her question; she clearly knows it's me because she just asked me that. "Come on up, Mia," she said with a chuckle as a fresh buzzer rang and the door opened. I'm on the second level, and the final door on the right is the one I'm looking for. I knocked on her door with a shaking fist.

Jess appeared a minute later, and my breath almost caught in my throat at the sight of her; she is stunning. She was wearing a pair of loose grey sweats, paired with a white v-neck t-shirt. Okay, two things are certain here: I'm definitely into girls, and I'm most definitely into Jess.

She gave me a small smirk and let her eyes roam freely over my body, causing me to shiver slightly in my spot before returning her gaze to mine. Did she just check me out? No way, she was probably just admiring my outfit. I was wearing a dark grey denim skirt with a cream off the shoulder jumper tucked into it and a pair of all white shoes. "Mia, come in."

I entered through the doorway and waited for her to close it before follow her in and taking a seat next to her on the comfortable looking grey couch she had opposite a tv mounted to the wall. To the side of the couch was a slightly larger kitchen than Skye's, and I noticed a slight hallway leading off to two doors, presumably the bathroom and the bedroom.

"So, Mia, I wasn't expecting a text from you. Was there a specific reason you wanted to meet with me?" Her question had a devilish smirk to accompany it, but I brushed it off and gulped before turning to her and folding one leg into the couch while leaving the other resting on the side of the couch and planted on the floor.

"Um, oh, yeah, there is." I inhaled deeply. "Erm okay, so I'm just going to say it like it is, I um, I think I like you more than a friend, I've been having these feelings recently, um, feelings for you...it's like I can't get you out of my head, which is crazy because we've only known each other a short amount of time, and i feel this sort of pull towards you, so..yeah, that's it really."

I looked at her to see her reaction, and she appeared slightly shocked, but also with an expression I couldn't quite place; it was as if she was trying to figure something out; perhaps she was planning a way to let me down easy?

I felt tears well up in my eyes from embarrassment; I'd never done this before, and I knew there was a chance she wasn't interested, but I wanted to believe otherwise. I stood up and began walking towards the door, turning to her but keeping my eyes low before exiting.

"Listen, this was a terrible idea. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable; I think it's best if I just leave." I was cut off by a pair of hands lightly caressing my cheeks and holding them in place as she wiped a tear from my cheek that I had not realised had fallen in the first place. I unconsciously nuzzled further into one of her palms that was resting on one of my cheeks.

"Baby, please don't leave," she said as she looked into my eyes. "Your confession caught me off guard; I had a feeling you liked me because I'd noticed you staring at me the few times we've been in the same room; I like you, of course I do, you're beautiful Mia, and I'd be an idiot to try and deny that. I'd also be an idiot if I didn't give this a try; I really want to do this, okay? Please don't be upset; I just needed a minute to collect my thoughts." I looked at her with the biggest smile I could possibly manage on my face. "You l-like me, too?"

She mimicked my smile and took a step closer to me while chuckling softly "Yes, Mia, I just assumed you didn't like me  back. To be honest, I thought you were straight." That made me chuckle "yeah, me too."

"So you're saying I made you gay?" she asked, smirking. "Well, I suppose you'd be correct," I said, while grinning. "I mean, I was a girl who thought she was straight a couple months ago, and now I'm a girl who's into a very attractive and very tall blonde."

I was about to say something else when my back hit the door with a small thud and I was cut off by a pair of lips on my own. I couldn't help but melt into the kiss as it was so passionate. She licked my lower lip, seeking entrance, which I cheekily denied. She made a sort of growling sound before removing one of her hands from my face, travelling it lower down my body and resting it on my ass which she gripped firmly and squeezed.

I moaned into her mouth, and she took advantage of the situation by inserting her tongue into my mouth and exploring its depths. She intertwined our tongues and coaxed mine into her mouth briefly sucking on it, while I let out a soft moan, she then released it and drew back slightly. I was still currently being braced up against the door. Jess leaned back to look into my eyes before connecting our foreheads, both of us panting slightly and out of breath.

"I really like you, Mia; I think you're beautiful, and I feel that pull as well. But let's take this slow, okay? I am willing to try dating you and then we can see where things go from there."

I hugged her tightly and let out a rather loud squeal of delight, followed by a small peck on her luscious, now slightly bruised pink lips. "That would be great, Jess. Thank you so much for giving this a chance."

A//N hehe, epilogue next chapter.