Gar runs up to Kory to try and stop her. "Kory, stop! You're hurting her!"

She drops Rachel, turns around, and grasps at Gars neck instead.

"Kory?" He chokes out. "It's me. Gar."

I couldn't take it anymore, she was hurting my friends for no reason, and I looked down at my hand to find a pistol in it. Taking a deep breath, I aim it at Kory and shoot; but, at the last second, I move it slightly to the right so it just skims past her hair and through the window.

This got her attention, she dropped Gar and walked over to me. I aimed the gun at her again, with shaky hands.

"Kory, snap out of it. I don't want to hurt you." I stammer.

Dick and Donna come through the door and Donna wraps her gold-colored lasso around Kory's neck, stopping her from using her powers. She knocks Kory out and looks at me.

"You okay there, pipsqueak?"

I stood stunned. "Donna!?" I exclaim, running into her arms.

"Yeah, it's me kid. How've you been?" She stumbles back a bit.

"Good, I'm good. Better now that you're here." I let go of our hug.

"Same here." Donna punches my arm.

"RACHEL!" I just realize, running to her and her moms side. "Oh my god, are you okay?"

"I- I think so. I don't know." She breathlessly tells me.

"It's gonna be okay, Rachel." Angela states, standing up along with Rachel.

"What happened?" Dick asked me.

"Kory-"

"She tried to kill my daughter." Angela cut me off.

"Rachel?" Dick looks at her.

"I was trying to help Kory get her memory back. I must have done something wrong." She looked at unconscious Kory.

"Rachel, this is NOT your fault. Don't you dare blame yourself for this!" I grasp her shoulders.

"The lasso." Gar says. "You're her, aren't you?"

"I'm an old friend of Dick and Emily." Donna tells him.

"You're Wonder Girl." Gar continued.

"I was." She corrects.

Kory started to groan, so I looked over at the broken table she was laying on. I see her looking around and starting to get up. I walked in front of everyone else and held my gun at my side, not aiming it yet.

"What's going on?" Kory asked, confused.

"You tried killing Rachel, that's what's going on." I growl, passive-aggressively.

"What? No, I would never do that." She gets up.

My breath hitches and I aim the gun at her, staring into her eyes with a hard glare and clenched teeth. Kory stops moving and looks at me with concern.

"Where did you get a gun?" Kory asked.

"It doesn't matter where I got it, all that matters is that it works. Back. Off." I pause between my last two words.

"I want this woman out of my house." Angela stated.

"Okay, just hold on a sec-"

"Now, god damn it." She cut him off.

"You heard her, out. Now." I motion towards the door with the gun.

"Rachel, I am so..." Kory tried to walk towards Rachel but we block her off.

"Out, Kory!" I exclaim.

"I am so sorry. All of you."

"Do I have to drag you out?" I raise my voice.

"No, no, I'm going. Sorry for the trouble." Kory holds her hands up and walks towards the door, me following closely behind.

"Kory, wait." Dick said, once she was outside.

"Dick." I start. He looks behind him at me. "You better not fucking follow her, or I'll never forgive you. Ever." I state.

He looked at me with sympathetic eyes, turned around, and followed after Kory; leaving me with eyes full of water, ready to fall down my face.

•°•°•°•°•

The end was kinda sad, ngl.

It's not over yet, don't worry!

*EDITED*