"We can't just leave her." Rachel responded.

"She said go, so we go." I told her.

"I'm pretty sure she can handle herself." Gar added. "Come on. There's our ride."

We started running towards a random car. Gar turned into a tiger, to get the truck, and the guy who was standing by it dropped his metal rod and ran away.

I jump into the drivers seat and everyone else followed soon after, going into different parts of the truck. Once everyone gets in, and the door are closed, I start driving.

I drive up towards Kory, rock music playing on the stereo, and roll the window down to call for her.

"Need a ride ma'am?" I say in a horrible truckers voice.

"If you don't mind." Kory plays along, getting in.

"What exactly is this music?" Kory asked.

"AC/DC." I tell her, driving off again.

"Not bad." She smirks.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I drive up to an old-ish looking white house in the middle of nowhere. In front there was a dead tree with a tire swing hanging on it, and everywhere else there was dead and alive trees and plants.

"That'll be $50." I bring back the joke from the train station.

"Here you go." She hands me actual money. "Keep the change." We all laugh.

Everyone gets out and we take a closer look at the place. It didn't look terrible, a bit of a fixer upper (just a minor thing. XD) but nothing too hard to handle.

"Cool." Gar says.

We walk up the steps of the place and Angela grabs a key from the dead flowers. Gar looks through the windows of the door while Angela walks over with the key. She unlocks the door with a smile and tells us to come in.

I walked in after Angela and Gar followed after. Rachel and Kory stayed outside for a few minutes, but came in too.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"If anything hurts, just let me know." Rachel said.

"Okay." Kory responded, before Rachel put her hands on her head.

"Do you feel anything?"

"No. Maybe a little tingling, but..."

"Rachel, I don't think this-"

Kory's head goes backwards and she tightly closes her eyes together. It looked as if she was thinking something, or remembering. Her eyes shot open and she stared at the ceiling.

"Kory?" Gar asked, worriedly.

Kory tilts her head slightly to the side and all of the sudden her eyes glow a lime green. She grabs Rachel by the neck and stands up, making her hang in the air.

"Kory, what the fuck are you doing!?" I exclaim.

Rachel screams louder as Kory's skin turns orange and she burns her. Kory had a look of utter hatred on her face, and she tightened her grip around Rachel's neck.