"Nothing." She chuckled lightly. I pouted.

"So, you're fine with these but you wanna add a balcony?" I nod at that. "Nothing else?" I shook my head.

"Okay then. Now, can we set the work aside? I really miss you." She pouted.

"And what do you want me to do with that?" I chuckle. She's so cute.

"Come here, sit on my lap." She said while patting her lap. I walk around her table and did what she requested. I sat on her lap, back facing her. She wrapped her arms on my waist as she placed her hands on my stomach.

"Finally, a well deserved rest." She said in satisfactory while sniffing my hair.

"What do you mean?" I look over her.

"You are my rest." She smiled cheekily. Now, is it weird that the butterflies in my stomach became wild after I heard that? How come it feels so good to hear that she can rest with me? It feels so good to hear that I am the rest she's been looking for after a hectic day at work.

"Silly." I look away, blushing madly.

"I'm serious!" She retorted.

"I know. I miss you too, baby." I kissed her forehead, still trying to hide my blushing cheeks.

"Then stay still." She whispered. I pull away a little to see that she closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of me in her arms. I smiled as I lean my back to her body. Her hug tighten, just enough not to suffocate me.

Subconsciously, my eyes closed as I cherish the feeling of her body on my back. Our breaths in rythm and our heartbeats synchronized. It was all innocent until I felt her hot breathe on my neck. My eyes opened as the familiar hot feeling started to spread all over my body. I bite my lower lip. This is not the right time and definitely not the right place to be turned on, Tiffany! Hold yourself together.

Taeyeon's secretary is just outside. And it's very inappropriate for the CEO to do nasty stuffs in her office. So I'll just hold myself until I can have her alone in our house. Yes, we have a house. It was built 2 years ago near Taeyeon's office.

"Pani." She whispered seductively. I bit my lower lip harder. Damn, Taeyeon.

"Why are you so hot today?" She asked. I didn't answer. I'm still trying to hold back my ragging hormones.

"Hmmm... Now that made me realize that it's been a week." She said more like to herself. Right. It's been a week of frustration, Taeyeon.

"Honey, answer me." She licked my earlobe as she whispered in my ear. "Do you miss me as much as I do to you?" Oh gosh! You better stop seducing me, Taeyeon. It's getting harder and harder to control the urge to eat you up!

She travelled her hand down south, caressing my belly. "Tell me, do you miss me?" She whispered in my ear before nibbling it.

"Y-Yes." I stuttered. Damn it!

I can feel her smile while nibbling my ear. Suddenly, she pick up her phone and dialled something there.

"Refrain everyone who tries to come in. And cancel everything that's left to do." She hang up after speaking. Only then I realized that she called her secretary. My eyes widened. What the hell is on her mind? We're in the office!

"Tae..." I tried to protest but I guess she knew it so she silenced me with her lips. It's very effective because later on, our lips are dancing in sync together. Her tongue exploring the insides of my mouth. I groaned. Her hand lifted the skirt I'm wearing and then she have a better access to my butt. She caressed it, grab it, and massage it. That's it. I can't take it anymore.