Chapter 1: Room 309

After the emotional goodbyes I shared with my parents, I decided to look around the building. My dad said there's a few restaurants, grocery stores, and a mini park around it.

Since it's lunch time, I can already feel my tummy begging me to fill it up. So I locked my apartment and rode the elevator to reach the ground floor. Then I walk out the building to see the restaurants around it.

Indeed, they look pretty decent. Well, living in Jeonju isn't that bad, I think. Although bars and clubs here are pretty much local, very unlikely to the high end bars I went to in Seoul. At least, it's a nice place to live in. Don't get me wrong, I still miss my city life. I miss my boyfriend. Speaking about my boyfriend, I already sent him a text. Informing him that I'll eat my lunch now so he should be eating his. I still haven't received any reply from him though.

A mini cafe took my attention because of the huge sign that says it's a pet friendly cafe. So you can bring your pets and eat with them inside. How I wish I have a dog. My dad wouldn't allow me to have one. He doesn't like animals. And the timing is not right for me to have one at this moment. Maybe if I adjusted very well in my new surroundings, I'll probably have one.

I walked in. And truthfully, there are customers with their pets. There are also some customers that like me, alone. I was looking for a table when I heard a giggle from my right side. And by reflex, I turn my head to see a group of girls giggling about something. There are four of them. Two tall ladies, the third girl has a gentle, friendly and inviting face. While the last one is I supposed, the girl who giggled the loudest.

Two of them are watching me. I raised my eyebrow slightly. I was about to walk pass them but the woman with a friendly face approached me.

"Hi, you're new here?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah." I nod.

"Do you wanna join us? You know, it's better to have friends in this place." She shrugged.

I look around their table, I see no pets with them. And the three other girls are smiling at me.

"Sure." I responded.

"Very well!" She cheered. "My name is Bora by the way." She offered me her hand after I settled down beside her.

"I'm Tiffany." I shook her hand.

"These are my friends. Girls, why don't you introduce yourselves?" She raised her eyebrow to them.

The woman who have the loudest giggle a while ago chuckled while offering her hand to me. "I'm Sunny. Ready to brigthen up your days when you need it." She winked.

"Hi." I shook her hand. Is it normal? How come I feel comfortable around them?

"I'm Sooyoung. Do you like eating?" One of the two tall ladies also offered her hand.

I took it and shook it as I answered, "Yep. I like eating a lot." Hearing that, she cheered like as if she won a lottery while telling her friends that she have found a new eating buddy. I chuckled. That's cute.

"Hello! My name is Yoona." Lastly, a pretty lady held her hand on the air in front of me. I gladly took it and we both smiled widely.

"Okay, great! Shall we order our lunch now?" Bora asked everyone. Sooyoung and Yoona eagerly nod their heads.

We laughed at them. I guess, they really love eating. Sunny raised her hand then just a second, a waiter came to take our orders. We ordered pasta and some, or should I say, lots of fried and seasoned chickens. It was actually Sooyoung and Yoona's idea. I can see that these two tall ladies are food buddies. It's pretty much obvious because they have the same opinion about foods.