Chapter 16: Zephyr

I have never felt free more than I feel tonight. Taeyeon and I are sitting together at the couch on her balcony. We can see the entire Ranch up here. It's very wonderful at night. The lights made it look so romantic. It'll be good to ride a horse to add some spice too. But of course, Taeyeon and I are already tired.

After we watched the sunset inside of the restaurant where we ate our dinner, we decided to head back to their rest house and just chill out together. We have each glass of red wine to appreciate the romantic view.

"How do you like the view?" She asked while watching the tourists enjoying the sights in her Ranch.

"Like it? I love it! This is beautiful, Tae." I laid my head on top of her shoulder as I hug her sideways. I felt her wrapped her arm around me and I can't help but to smile widely.

"It's only beautiful 'cause you're here." She said it with a lot of feelings in it. You can actually feel that she mean it. She's sincere with it. She didn't just said that to flutter me. And that's what I like the most about her. She can be so sweet without trying to be.

"This place is so romantic at night. Have you brought someone up here before?" I look up to her with my left eyebrow raising in judgement.

"Excuse me, Ms. Hwang? Are you indicating something there?" She also raised an eyebrow to me, mirroring my action.

"Well, who knows? Maybe you brought someone to see this romantic view." I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Baby, I've never bring someone else in this place. This rest house is purely for families. So no, I've never brought anyone here. Besides, this new design of the ranch at night was just built recently." She grabbed my face using her left hand, squeezing my cheeks. I groaned. Damn! She just called me baby. She's into pet names today huh?

She released my face and kissed the back of my hand while staring at me. She is kissing my hand very softly. Now I wonder how it felt like to have her lips on me. I bite my lower lip. And I think she knew what's on my mind because she raised her eyebrows as she smiled teasingly.

With so much of frustration in me, I surprised her by meeting our foreheads together. We're so close to each other's face. The only thing that's between us is my hand that she's still kissing up until now. Damn it! What's so fascinating with my hand? My lips is in front of you, Kim Taeyeon. Take it!

"Tae, it's been long enough." I whispered huskily.

"I don't wanna scare you away, Tiffany." She whispered back.

"Damn it! Do I look scared? I've been so frustrated lately, Taeyeon. I don't think I wanna wait any longer." I snatched back my hand and used it to caressed her cheek.

"You're damn sexy when you're aggressive." She commented while biting her lower lip sexily.

"Yeah?" I pulled her body closer to me.

I can feel my body heating up. And I can also feel hers through my fingertips. She wants it too. We're too hot for this. I swear, if it wasn't for the zephyrs that's blowing and cooling us, we're probably hotter than flames.

"I want you." I whispered, my voice cracking in too much husky.

"I love you." She whispered back and took me by surprise for attaching her lips on mine. I closed my eyes in full pleasure. Ugh! Finally!

Her lips danced on mine. And I'm very glad to dance along with her. Our lips are perfect for each other. It's like a puzzle that fits perfectly together. Damn! It felt so good! It was very unlike to the boys I've kissed before. Her lips is so soft and tender. I just tasted it now and I'm completely addicted to it.