Introduction

Saturday morning, the day of the exam, had finally arrived. In short the casting of praise votes and censure votes to the student that they think fully deserve it, is already in front of their eyes.

It seems that each class has already come up with a decision with the help of each of their respective leaders.

Or is that really happening right now?

Supposedly yes, it should be the case.

Not before a certain event happened.

An unexpected yet complicated revelation has occurred in the past few days that has affected the internal affairs of two first year classes.

A romantic relationship between two members of a different class, but the problem is lots of people are against it.

Even though both classes are not hostile to each other, well in fact they had a cooperative relationship that is still moving smoothly till now.

Some members fully believe that such a relationship shouldn't have happened in the first place, and needs to be ended as quickly as possible.

But one of the accused retorted back, saying that they don't have the right to decide the path they'll choose for their relationship.

This causes an uproar that splits one class into two factions, while the other one grows some doubts and ruins the trust of others.

It's also even possible that someone who's a hundred percent to receive a huge number of praise votes to not be on the first spot or worst had the most number of censure votes from their classmates.

Ayanokouji and Ichinose, both are in a pinch right now.

The former doesn't have the enough or even half the amount of Private Points needed to annul an expulsion. Even though Horikita is on his side, Ayanokouji is still unsecurely safe from the others.

On the other hand, Ichinose had the exact amount of points through the deal with Ryuenn, in the last few days. Which means that her classmates can still cast her censure votes without the fear of her being expelled, only for the reason in giving her the taste of her medicine for being insistent in pushing her relationship with the guy. In other words, it's a warning.

They're not truly cruel to just send her off like nothing happened. They still treasured the time they all had together with her, handling the difficult task of being the class representative, helping them in anything they're having trouble with, facing the special exam through thick and thin and so on and so for.

In just a single mistake, or should we say they believe it is a mistake, everything of those turned into memories.

They realise that they cannot let a person, who holds a high position, be in a relationship with someone that is the errand boy of the other class.

The idea of obtaining information about the class affairs boarded their minds.

A soft and sweet sound whispered into their ears, saying that it's too risky to be overlooked.

Similar to Class A, her class, class B had split into two factions. One is the Ichinose faction that despite what happened they still support her and the other one, is the Kanzaki faction. Whom despise the idea of the current leader to be in a relationship with Ayanokouji and was the figurehead is Kanzaki.

Some may think that since it's only split into two groups, Ichinose will not be in danger in the current exam. But the truth is, they're outnumbered against their foe, who had at least more than half of the class, not to mention those that haven't chosen where to give their support.

One way or another it's inevitable that she will at least suffer some damage.

Ting

Door slides

Each professor from each class then walked past the opened door, walking towards the teachers podium, right in the middle of their respective classroom.

"Is everyone present?" they asked at the same time.

Everyone nodded in response.

"Then let's get the Class Pool started." they paused "Once your name is called proceed to the Voting Room."

With that one student after another, entered and exited the mentioned place in quick succession. The school has done their best to make the voting anonymous so that the students can freely cast without the fear of a third party in reading the written names.

"Ichinose Honami."

A moment later the voting has finally reached its end and the students are instructed to stay inside the classroom after the results are given.

Most students are uneasy, and some of their feets are shaking due to the fear of being the person who received the most censure votes.

'Please not me, Please not me.'

Because of that, two particular classes didn't notice that two students, each of their class, are currently not inside the room, meaning they didn't go back after being done in voting.

Door slides

The school faculty who's in charge of giving the results to each homeroom teacher arrived at the entrance carrying a paper, which they believe contains the list of the top three and bottom three.

Both professors checked the two particular students again but still, they haven't returned yet.

They sighed.

Then they decided that they should announce the results whether they're present or not.

"Ahem." they cleared their throats.

"Okay for the third placer in having the most praise vote is-"

Familiar names then come out from the teachers mouths. Those that are part of the top three are genuinely happy that they're definitely safe, which leaves 37 students to be in the grey area. The top three of the censure votes then arrived and the result was shocking than ever....

"Sensei, you're not kidding around right?" The prof only shakes her head.

Kringgggg

The school clock then rings, ending the exam for the day, giving instructions to the students to leave the classroom and the results of the other classes are said to be posted in the school's main bulletin board.

Also, those that are expelled are told to pack-up their things then meet them in the faculty to issue the expulsion paper.

Some students that were interested in the results waited in the bulletin board in the main lobby.

At the end of the day, only the results matter...

Anyway, who's name is listed on the praise and censure votes?

Is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka part of the praise votes? Or in the censure votes?

To find out the answer we should go back to the day where the supplemental exam was first introduced.

----------------x

Authors Note

Okay, this is the standalone fic on the one-shot titled "One night.". And yeah a freaking mystery lmao...

So as mentioned in the last sentence, chapter one will be in the beginning of Vol 10 (not the monologue) and ofc I will also include the lemon part, and if lucky maybe I can write a complete version of it. Not exactly my forte

Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated, questions will be answered when I wake up. It's already quarter of three am in my country F....

Goodnight, not really night sayonara

Classroom Of The Elite: Traitor [ (COMPLETED) (BOOK 1) ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें