"Ya, it does he works at the Inn & is a known black market dealer. He works in trading foreign goods. Two years ago he had charges for illegally poisoning a large company's owner but they didn't stick."

"Sounds like every other desperate Joe."

"True, but some of the video feeds from his shop shows exchanges between Hue and others known for poison trade." Hikari paused as he scan profiles and trade info. "Emma Grant & Lucas M. are the main traders."

"Mmm," Shi sits down with a puzzled look on his face.

"I've had a run in with Emma before and she's strictly business and nothing else but I haven't run in with Lucas before. So tomorrow we'll see what he has to say."

"Good plane, I need to recharge my battery, doesn't stay charged over months you know."

"Ya, goodnight."

Hikari walks though the doorway pushing an old sheet out of the way. Inside was Shi's bedroom; next to the mattress on the floor was a pad thing that had a light blue hue to it. He sat on it as Shi comes in with something that looked like a can of peaches and sandwhich ham.

"See what happens when I'm not here to cook for you." Hikari says disapproving of Shi's choice of food.

Shi just sits next to him saying "Ya my diet has gone to cans and boxed food while you've been gone. All the food I've tried to cook always turned burnt or it took too long so I forgot about it and, ya."

"I swear, you're helpless without me. Left to simple junk food stuffed with preservatives. Well that's done with after I go grocery shopping tomorrow. Then you can eat some real food."

"I've really miss you, more than I realized. And not just because you can cook." Shi says as he gives Hikari a kiss on the cheek. Hikari kissed Shi back with a slight hint of red in his cheeks.

Shi gets up to put the can in the trash next to the door. Then comes back after brushing he's teeth. Mostly cause he knew that if he didn't than Hikari would make him go brush them. Then taking off he's shirt he changes in to some old sweat pants.

"Really need to upgrade your stuff too you know." Hikari says.

"That's what you like to do. So I left the shopping for you."

"I can see that." Hikari says as he gets up and meets Shi on the mattress that had a soft black blanket on it.Shi grabs Hikari and sits him on his lap. They fall back on the bed.

"I missed you so much, Shi."

"Me too." Shi says as he kiss Hikari soft pink lips.

Hikari snuggles up to Shi's chest. Shi almost forgot how soft Hikari's skin was. His silver toned hair was so smooth & brought out his lavender eyes. Shi loved him even if he was a robot or not. It was all the same to him. With his wrapped around Hikari he fell asleep.

Hakari woke up before Shi. He unwrapped Shi's arms from around himself and got up. He went to the kitchen to see what there was to cook with. A bag of chips, cans of fruit, some vegetables, and a bit bread & butter was all that was in the cupboards. The only thing in the little fringe in the corner of the kitchen was a half full container of milk. "Oh Shi, you really can't eat properly without me can you." Hikari thought as he grab one of Shi's coats off of the little vintage table.

Hikari went to the nearest grocery store to pick up stuff for a couple of days. He forgot to bring a backpack. So, he took off his jacket and wound up most of the groceries into it. Hikari was almost home when the snow began to fall. The white flakes of snow fell on the groceries making it that harder to carry them. That's is when Hikari saw Shi coming towards him.

"You must be freezing" Shi says taking some of the groceries from Hikari.

"Thanks Shi" Hikari says as he opens the door to their apartment.

The warmth of the apartment kissed Hikari's skin as he brushed off the snow. Shi helped Hikari bring the groceries to the kitchen. Were, Hikari started to prepare omelets & bacon.

"Mmm, Smells good" Shi says grabbing Hikari by the waist.

"I bet; it's proper food and not that microwave-able junk"

"Some of that junk is good."

"Try this & we'll see which is better." Hikari says putting a plate on the table with an omelet and bacon.

Shi sits next to Hikari & takes a bite of the omelet.

"It is better than the heat-able sausage stuff". He says taking another bite of the omelet.
" See, anyways Lucas just went to Hue's Inn"
" I'm guessing that you put a face alert thing for the camera outside his shop"
" Yea, so I'll get notifications because of Lucas or Emma, or if there is any act of violence detected in Hue's Inn." Hikari says as he starts going to the bedroom.
Then Shi hears a crash & a faint moan from Hikari. He sprints to the bedroom were he sees Hikari laying on the floor in a rather awkward position. Shi falls on his knees, flipping Hikari on his back. He gets up to get his laptop & sits back down by Shi. He try's to get Hikari in a sitting potion so he could get to the usb plugin. As the laptop turns on he plugs Hikari in to the laptop. An error screen appears on the computer. Then about 10 more pop up with different error codes, 0891 , 0792, 0693 , ect... Shi speedster then on the right side of the screen. Then opened Hikari's data base. Searching for files deleting & moving he finally got some of what happened figured out. The little clock on the bottom of the computer screen read 3am. So he got to get something to drink & get a blanket for Hikari even if he couldn't get cold. Then got back to work till he fell asleep on the floor next to Hikari.