One

"You said you know someone who could stop Klaus?," Elena Gilbert questioned as her and the Salvatore brothers stood across from Katherine Pierce

"I knew someone," she corrected taking a sip of the bourbon Damon had offered.

"Care to tell us what it is?" Damon asked with his signature smirk.

"For a price," she smirked back continuing to drink .

"See there is always a price with you," Stefan scoffed throwing his arms up in the air.

"What do you want?" Elena asked. She wanted to know what could stop Klaus and she is beyond willing to negotiate with Katherine Pierce.

"I want Stefan to go get me a blood bag and Damon to go get me a glass of whiskey from his secret stash," she smiled.

The boys huffed before walking away. Not even thinking about the fact that they left human doppelgänger Elena Gilbert with vampire doppelgänger Katherine Pierce.

"I know you sent them away on purpose so what do you actually want?" Elena asked putting a hand on her hip as she glared at Katherine.

Katherine not liking Elenas sudden sass decided to scare the human girl a little bit. She vamp ran straight in front of Elena her true face showing. The human doppelgänger was startled and stumbled backwards as Katherine smirked at her.

"I need your word that if I tell you this, you won't let anything happen to them. I would ask the brothers but we both know you have them wrapped around your finger," Katherine said crossing her arms.

"Why, why do you want to protect them so bad?" Elena questioned.

"Give me your word Elena," Katherine growled as she grabbed Elena by the throat.

"I give you my word," Elena growled as she glared at her. Katherine instantly let go and turned to walk away.

"Just for good measure," Katherine smiled before turning around and taking Elenas necklace. "You're going to protect the Summer Rose at all costs. Forget this ever happened, just know you have to protect her and try to get the others to as well," Katherine compelled before using her speed to put Elenas necklace back on and sit on the couch.