Fair lady

Y/N POV (FEM)

Damn it! I can't get this spell right, the ancient one has been saying I need to get this right to get past this class

Damn it! I can't get this spell right, the ancient one has been saying I need to get this right to get past this class. It's a spell to move dimensions. Realities. But space was never my strong suit. I try again with full intention of ascending. I move my hands accordingly. I feel my body rise and I get too excited and don't move to the other side of the room.

I close my eyes and brace for wherever I end up. I open my eyes to see myself in a run down pub. People were wearing linen and brown leather clothing. Shit, I've went back in time to the Middle Ages or something. I need to get back before I mess up the time line. Then I hear a familiar voice, it's Thor? I see him cheering a brawl on that was taking place in the middle of the room. I'm in asgard!? How the fuck did I shift to a different planet!?

I feel someone take my wrist and guide my body out of the brawl and down an empty ally way. I pin the man to the wall and hold my knife to his throat. His hood falls from his head and it's revealed to be Loki Laufeyson.

"A simple thank you would be nice for saving a fair lady from a brutal brawl." He scoffs before he properly looks at me.

He panics and pins me against the wall realising I'm mortal and not asgardian.

"How did you get here!?" He questions holding my dagger to my throat.

"I'm from earth if that's what your wondering. I currently live in Karmar-Taj. I learn the magic of the mystic arts by the ancient one. And I tried I spell I was stuck on and now I'm here. Can I have my dagger back?" I explained in a rush as he frowned his eyebrows.

"I see, well darling you can't be seen here. And you need to go home, come with me so you can return." He tries to drag me to the bifrost but I refused.

"I don't need your magic, I need to learn to use my own." I say as I try to get back but cannot access my power.

"Only gods can access their powers here, so come to the bifrost so you can return home." He says beckoning me to follow him.

I follow him down the busy street as people drank multiple gallons of alcohol. The path was impossible to walk across, i stupidly tripped and cut my cheek. I got up and continued to keep walking ahead of Loki. As we reached the bifrost, Loki pulled me so close to him I could feel the skim of his lips.

"My fair lady, your bleeding." He says pulling out a hanky and starts to clean my face up.

"I've been through worse, and since was my name fair lady?" I say challenging him.

"Since you haven't told me your name." He argues still cleaning me up.

"You need stitches here, I'll do it myself. Your clearly a liability to yourself if a mortal like you ended up in asgard." He mutters as he places his hand on my cut and starts to use his magic to pull my skin back together.

We stayed there a while as my skin was being repaired. His eyes were so entrancing. I have to admit he was attractive, but he was mischief through and through. As soon as I was patched up, I ask the man of the bifrost to send my back home and Loki didn't get a chance to say goodbye.

It was bittersweet. Maybe I may go back and see him? Maybe he'll come to see me. We will wait and see.