Paying a visit

Y/N POV (FEM)

It was yet another sweltering day

It was yet another sweltering day. I sit up to see Daryl walking down the stairs. He nods to me with a faint smile. I nod to him. He wasn't wearing his Leather waist coat. He must be doing work all day then. I get up and get dressed; A black tank top, Ripped jean shorts, and army boots.

I play my hair into skull plats and work my way down. I walk out of my cell, to see everyone sitting at tables eating breakfast. Ugh porridge again. I've had that for weeks...I'll have an apple.

Time Skip

I was off duty today, I'm doing tonight's night shift. I was meant to be sleeping. But no, I decided to make Daryl's day a some what of a living nightmare. I'm going to seduce him. And then make people confused. Daryl and Rick were digging graves today. After the massive out break a day ago. This is going to be fun.

I walk over to where Daryl started digging and swayed my hips as I walked past him.

"Hiya Daryl." I say gaining his attention. His eyes followed my sway as I walked past him.

Once I got in front of him, he stopped digging and looked me up and down. Rick started to walk over and he saw Daryl staring at me. Ha perfect. I leaned against the fence and pulled a apple out of my pocket and started biting in to it.

Daryl looked at Rick and said "What ya want?"

Rick shook his head and picked up a shovel and helped Daryl.

Time Skip

Glenn, Rick And Daryl were talking by the gates. I start to head over.

"So what's going on with y/n and you? She is acting very weird with you." Glenn questioned.

"Nah, she is probably playing a joke, or it's a dare from Maggie. We ain't like that." Daryl answered. He damn knows we're like that.

"It better be just friends." Rick jokes.

I walk over to them. They all act like they weren't talking about me. I walk through them. As I went past Daryl, I traced my index finger across his jawline. I start to walk away smug.

Daryl's POV

That women better be joking. She knows I don't want anyone knowing about us. Rick looks at me, I don't know with either anger or confusion.

"So your saying, you and y/n aren't a thing?" Rick chuckles as we joined in with him.

"Maggie!" I called to her. "Yes?" She replied with as Beth looked over as well.

"Did you set y/n up, to flirt with me or summit?" I ask her.

"No, I dunno why she's acting like that." She answers. She is doing this by her own will. She better stop or I'll pay a visit tonight.