Glass house (Jake)

It was the day you,jake,sam,mia,andy,ellen,felix and your best friend by birth (best friends name) were moving into a big house together so you could be the best friends that grew up together and it's always been a dream to share a house with your best friends, you stand on the steps to the front door looking back at the others with the keys in one hand and a suitcase in the other "we all ready" you say being quiet as it was night time even though youse were the only ones out here you still wanted to be quiet, holding the keys up and smiling a great big smile "yeah" they all yell having great big smiles on there faces too you turn and unlock the door holding it and letting then all in first when all in you go in and close the door turning to look at the new house, you gasp and go to the ginormous window that is meant to be a wall you were in the lounge you look at the beautiful sight, you see you all wanted a house that was basically far away from the city and was on a hill and it was a glass house you all look at the beautiful sight in each other's arms you in jakes, Mia in SAMs, Ellen in Felix's and your best friend in andys you smile knowing it's going to be the best rest if your life with these guys "it's so beautiful" Mia says looking at the the gorgeous view of the city at night the others agree "why don't we sleep out here tonight spending our first night together in this house together out here?" You ask they all agree and go get there blankets and pillows while you set up the bed like couches (like the chairs you use when tanning on a beach just a lot more comfterble) you put them all around the large windows so you can all see the gorgeous sight you would all have to share so you with jake, Mia and sam, Ellen and felix and andy and your best friend you smile when you finish and look at the view when jake comes down kissing you on the head wrapping his arms around your waist you smile and lean into his touch you turn to see al the others are here already on there couch beds you smile and go to your and jakes "this was the best decision ever" Sam says Mia nods and felix says "definitely" "hell yeah" andy says you all laugh and look at the vein getting comfterble in each other's arms "I'm just glad Ivan spend this moment with you guys here with me" you say they all agree "as long as we have each other nothing can go wrong" Ellen says "and I hope nothing does go wrong" you best friend says you all agree "goodnight" you say "goodnight" they all say, "goodnight love" jake says kissing your head you smile as you fall asleep in your boyfriends presence and having the others here just makes it even better.