Felix imagine #2

You were over at your boyfriends house felix talking to Oscar while felix got changed into his bathers "you know he really likes you y/n" you look at oscar "I know and I like him too mabey even love him" you say he nods felix cons out and takes your hand and you both walk out to the pool where jake and saskia were in the pool jake and felix are best friends ever since the whole incident happend with saskia, you lie down on one of the chairs while felix jumped in the pool you put your sunglasses on and relax when you sound is behind covers by shadows you look up and see felix and jake with smirks in there faces thy pick you up "what are y-" before you could finish your thrown Ito the water you swim back up to the serf ace and breath "what the hell" you yell at the bis who are laughing saskia swims up to you and smirks and whispers "we should pull them in" you smirk and nod you swim to the side with saskia where the boys are and pull on there legs they fall in and swim to the surface and look at you both with annoyed expressions you and saskia look at each other and laugh when he's taken to the side by jake and your pulled into arms witch are felix "that wasn't very nice" says felix "yeah we'll neater was throwing me in" you say laughing he laughs to and then kisses you you smile into the kiss "I love you y/n" felix says with his forehead against yours "i love you too felix" you say kissing his cheek.