Imagine for imaniisis

You and jake were walking around hand in hand enjoying Being together when jake got a text from felix saying it's an emergency and that e had to go right away you sigh knowing he has to leave you but what came next shocked you "do you want to come imani?" He asks you nod and you both grab each other's Han and race to where felix told him to meet up you stop when you get there and jake goes up to felix you see two kinds I jakes dad you gasp as one throws Ellen down you want to help but you don't know what to do felix tells you to move but you don't hear and you just see jake his the ground and the get bits of cement come your way, you are soon kicked to the ground and you hear the yelling of jake and felix and Sam your vision gets blury and you see the three boys look at you before you black out. you wake up in what looks like a hospital you look around the room to see sam, mia,ellen,felix and andy you fell something on your hand and look to see what it is when you see jake on the little chair asleep in an uncomfterble position he looked like he had been crying, holding your hand tight you gasp and tap him a little trying to get his hold if you he jolts awake an gasps getting up and hugging you you hug him back confused you hear shuffling in the background and soon see the others around your hospital bed jake sits on the end and they all look at you you raise your eyebrows "what?stop staring before I his you all" you say they all laugh and Sam says "looks like she's back to normal" "anyway why am I in hospital?" You ask trying to get up jake stops you "you can't et up yet" he says pushing you down slightly "well we better go cya jake get better soon imani" Mia says "yeah cya guys we'll visit later" felix says they all say there goodbyes and you wave as the door closes, jake comes and sits next to you you move over so he is beside you he grabs your hand an kisses it and sighs "I'm so so so sorry imani" he says crying you look at him confused "um.. why are you sorry" you ask holding his hand he looks at you "you don't remember what happens?" You shake your head no he sighs and let's go of your hand and looks at the bed you sit I front of him "I'm a horrible person imani I hit you with my power and you were out for 2 months" he says crying you gasp and look at him as he gets up ready to leave you grab his hand and e looks at you, "sit" you say he sits down in front of you not letting go of your hand "jake babe, your not a horrible person you never have been, and I'm sure it was an accident for hitting me and don't say it wasn't when it was, jake don't blame yourself for anything it was all an accident and don't ever call yourself a horrible person again and jake?" You say he looks at you "yeah?" He says tears running down his face you grab his face in your hands you kiss a stray tear and smile at him "I love you" you say smiling he smiles back "I love you to imani" he says.

----------------------------------------
There you go hope you enjoyed :)