"Shoto." he stated, his voice shaking with anger. "How. Dare. You."

Todoroki's body stiffened, his shoulders shaking as he tried to stop himself coughing up more blood. His bangs fell in front of his eyes, hiding his expression, but they guessed it was one of pain. Kirishima noticed Bakugou and Sero drop down into a shadow nearby and they both looked mad at Endeavour.

"We will continue this inside. I will not stand such humiliation, insubordination, this-"

"Shut the f-fuck up."

Endeavour's flames seemed to grow, his eyes narrowing with unbridled rage. He stomped forwards ready to haul his masterpiece back to their house to finish teaching him his lesson, but he couldn't get five steps before he was halted. 

 "I will drag you back to the house by your neck you ungrateful good for nothing little sh-"

Todoroki sent a right fist in his direction, and a large shard of ice engulfed him leaving him stationery. 

The fist soon dropped and Todoroki went with it, landing heavily on his side as his head hit the floor.

Immediately the squad ran over, all ignoring Endeavour's angry glare through the ice as they surrounded Todoroki. Mina checked his pulse, finding it weak but still there, and Denki went to pick up the abandoned phone to speak to the shouting female.

"Shoto?! Shoto?! What happened?! Hello?!"

"Uh, hey there! Who are you?!" Denki yelled back down the phone, quickly returning to Todoroki's side.

"Hello?! What happened to Shoto?! I am his sister!"

"Um, he's bleeding real bad and his dad looked mad! Todoroki froze him but he's unconscious now!"

"Shitty hair, go help him." Bakugou growled out as he investigated Todoroki's injury, Sero making some tape to tie a piece of the bloody shirt around the wound.

"Right." Kirishima joined his confused and worried-looking friend, offering a shaky smile before taking over. "Hello there miss, we're with Todoroki. What can we do? Where is the 'usual place?'"

"Whoever you are please help him! I will send you the address but please get here quickly and quietly!"

"Right! We will take care of it don't worry!" Kirishima tried to sound positive, but seeing all of the blood on the street made his stomach turn.

"Thankyou!"

Fuyumi immediately hung up and text the address to the phone. Kirishima and Denki returned to the group to find Bakugou picking up an unconscious and pale Todoroki, Mina adjusting his head so it was resting against his shoulder. She was shaken up and was refraining from turning Endeavour to acid.

"I've got the address for where we need to go."

"Then let's go! I don't wanna be carrying him anymore than I have to!" yelled Bakugou, even though even he seemed shaky.

Fines for public disorder be damned, Kirishima led them at a quick pace out of the neighbourhood, down a few main streets, and to a smaller collection of houses. Definitely a regular-people town, a much more comforting sight than a few minutes previous. 

They eventually reached house 47 and Mina knocked on the door rapidly. A second later it was flung open and two pairs of arms dragged them in, shutting the door loudly behind them. It was probably a nice and neat home, but nobody had time to explore as a male with white hair like Todoroki's took the boy from Bakugou's arms and carried him over to the sofa. There was already a middle-aged man there with medical equipment next to him; in a minute Todoroki was hooked up to a blood bag, IV, and was having his wound treated.