Bro, don't try it, she's our good friend with no screwing around her.

That's what my thoughts said to my junior. This is the reason I should really take the bathroom quickly. She was growing, what the hell?! I hold down my crouch and trying to escape to Gina. "I want you to have your privacy in here to rest and gain more energy back, okay?" I smiled at her and I saw the nurse earlier looking at us, specifically to my hands, holding my crouch. "I can gain more energy if you help me out here, my folds are kind of... wet." She whispered to my ears and my dick can't hold it more as she wanted to see Gina's... wet folds.

I was going sweaty because of that and I feel there is pilling up to my lower abdomen. "You mean, sheets, right? or..." I dumbly asked her. "You know what I mean, Justine. Wanna feel it, how wet it is, because of you." She flirting at me while grabbing my hand, guiding them under those sheets.

*ehem* some cleared their throat.

I finally fled my hands off to her and I look at that lady who interrupted us, thank God it was the nurse earlier. "Sorry to bother you, Ma'am. But the doctor is on their way, to scan her body if there is a severe injury to her spine." She announced to us and I sighed sign of relief. "Great, then I should be going. Just update me about the result. Thank you, I should go. Take care, will you?" I asked her and she nodded at me. "Yeah, I'll quickly regain again to get back early." She told me. I smiled at her and said, "Don't be. Just take your time and come back when you are finally in good shape, yes?" Gina smiled back and nodded to me. "Wonderful. I'm sorry again about this. I should go now, and I'll try to catch my wife there." I replied to her and she was not happy about it.

I didn't wait for her to respond as I promptly release myself to her cell and enter the bathroom to change myself. When I'm done, I fixed my hair and my dick is already calm. I can't believe she's a maniac, I was talking about my dick. Anyways, I disband from the bathroom, and I'm on my way to the lobby while I saw an unexpected guest in here.

What the fuck is she hanging out with him?!

I rushed to their positing as I pulled Emma's arm away to Chandler's. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" I asked to this pathetic man and he was just grinning at me. "Long time no see, little Justine. You've grown taller." Chandler was 6 flat, which I was already hitting his height. But that's not the case, why is he here, what is he doing with my wife?!

"Why are you talking to my wife huh?!" I was getting furious as I remembered what he did to me. "Can't you see, she has a ring on her finger, my ring, my fucking wife." I sternly told him, keeping my flaring glares to him. "Justine, Chandler and I are just accidentally met in here ok? We barely knew each other." Emma is trying to calm me down but I can't! This motherfucker was humiliated me!

"It's okay, Emma. We just have both similar histories in here." Does this douche called my wife, Emma?! No fucking way! "You don't have the right to call her that, Pierce! And I've learned from what you did to me, to us!" I was calling some attention here at the lobby and Emma was still blocking herself between me and Chandler.

"Ginnie was hurt because of you!" I shouted at him, pointing my finger at him. "And Ginnie died because of you." He replied to me with a calm note, and I felt that burden again. I was stopped from being mad and turned into grief and sorrow. "And I heard what happened to Gina, the nurse called me. I was still their emergency contact." Chandler pulled out his phone, with Gina's number on it.

"You're banned to this building from now on, and Gina will not coming with you. You're a horrible man!" I called the security and guiding this fucker, out to my building. "We're just the same, Justine. Terrible for one person,  but the thing is, Ginnie and I are happy already and you ruined it." The guards finally shoved him off to the building and I'm still dumbfounded by what did he say. Is he trying to take revenge on me?

"What the hell, Justine? Chandler was just helping me out, you don't have to outlaw him in here." Emma was following me to the elevator and I just keep myself shut.

"And I've known him the day when we're both called to your dad's office. He helped me too, to wipe off my tears." We finally both entered the elevator and I glared at her. "Oh, so you know him now?! Is he kind of sweet and gentle to you huh? Well, guess what, he's good at the outside but evil on the inside. I don't want you to go near to him again." I ordered her as we reached my floor.

I exited the elevator and Emma was following me. "We were just talking Justine, why do you have to be like this?" She was raising her voice to me now and I faced her to clear something to her, "This is not about just that or you, Emma. It's about the past between me and him! And you basically don't know that, so you better follow what I'm telling you, for once?!" I shouted at her. And she was, crying right now. Shit.

"You're right, I didn't know anything about you, because you keep on shutting me down." Her voice is trembling and my heart is broken. "You know why I came here, even though you told me that there was an emergency in here? I came here because I'm worried about you. And I wanted to tell you something important, but you fucked up everything." I stared at her and it breaks me to hurt the woman that I already love.

"Emma, I'm so sorry." I apologize to her but she stopped. "Stop apologizing if you keep doing this to me. I know, we're just married in the paper, but I just wanted to give what is best for us, I'm trying to build a family that my children will be having. But again, you fucked up, Justine." She was retreating away from me, going to the elevator. And my body went dysfunctional as I watched how she was crying and leaving away from me.

I brushed my hair as I screamed at the top of my lungs, to release my anger. I totally screwed everything now.

____

A/N: for those who's confused about Chandler Pierce, he's in chapter 7, and he has a big role for this upcoming chapters.