CHAPTER 10 "SOMEONE CAUGHT MY ATTENTION"

Start from the beginning

I got out to the car "Please stay here, and wait for me, is it okay?" I asked her and she nodded "Okay sure, I'm just playing with my phone while I'm waiting for you" she said and walked to the gate.

"This is chae young's house, I Mr. Son is the man Y/n said" Mina's thought.

I pressed the door bell and saw Jeonghoon oppa open it "Y/N? What are you doing here? I thought you're the order that I bought online." he said, confused at me and I laughed at her. suddenly his father got out to see who's in the gate "Come here miss, I will give you your phone and wallet to you" her father said as we walked inside their home but jeonghoon oppa just gave me a confused look again.

As I got inside "Jiji?! What are you doing here at this hour?! you're supposedly with your parent's now, eating your dinner" Chaeyoung unnie said as she hugged me. "You know her chaeng?" Her father asked her and Chaeyoung unnie nodded.

"She's my best friend, the one that I told you , Choi Y/N '' she said as she introduced me in front of her father. "Hello sir, I-I apologized for what I did a while ago" I said and bow to him, he just laughed "Here's your stuffed Y/N, you don't need to apologize , I just wanted to help you" he said, when I was about to take off the cap on my head, Chaeyoung unnie looked at me with a worried face "Hey! What happened to your eyes? Do you have a problem? your eyes were swollen!" she asked me as I saw tears in her eyes " she asked me and hugged me tightly. I told her everything, about my mother but not the girl that I encountered at the river, she will probably tease me if I tell her about that.

"Unnie I need to go now, mom is worried about me" I said and stood up "I will take you home!" she quickly said but I refused because someone was waiting for me. "U-unnie, stay here please, my cousin was waiting for me outside" I lied to her, shit this is the first time i lied to my best friend. "Oh okay, just text me when you get home" She said, as I hugged her and kissed her ( Opss just on the cheeks!).

We got out to their house and I bowed to her father, as I got into the car and bid my goodbye to them.

Chaeyoung POV

I am now inside our house and I sat on the couch. She didn't tell me she had a cousin. I think it's her real dad, or her boyfriend. suddenly my fucking brother shouted "Dad, nunna's Y/N girlfriend! she's smiling at herself" caused me to jump at my seat and she quickly hid on dad's back.

as my father came to me "She's your girlfriend? She's a nice girl and beautiful too, we'll it's your life chaeng and I will support you, always" Dad said and I just shook my head. "She's not my girlfriend Dad, she's just my best friend" I said and pouted at him "Jeong hoon has a crush on her!" I pointed at my brother and he gave me death glare (as if I'm scared of you) Chaeyoung thought.

"So the two of you have a crush on one girl? That Y/N girl right?" Dad said and laughed playfully. I sighed knowing that I fucked up "No I don't have, just jeong hoon" I lied and walked upstairs "Goodnight dad, Goodnight mother" I shouted and walked inside my room.

As I lay down on the bed "She's too precious for me but I'm Scared to tell her that I liked her. her mom probably gets mad at me if she knows it" I said to myself. suddenly a knock heard from my door and it's my father "Chaeng? Am I bothering you from your sleep?" he asked and sat on my bed, I just shook my head. "Tell me the truth, do you have a crush on your best friend?" he asked but I stayed silent. "You know, I always support you with whatever you want. If you want some help, I'm just here okay? I love you my daughter" he continued and was about to go when I grabbed his hand and hugged him tightly.

"Dad, I fell in love with my best friend. For me she's not just a friend but more than a friend. but I'm scared to tell her about my feelings, especially her mother. Her mother trusts me so much because she thinks I just see her daughter as a best friend. I can't help myself to fall in love with her, she has everything, everything that everyone is looking for. I thought at first, I just feel her as my sister and bestfriend but no." I cried as I hugged my father. "It's normal chaeng, If you're scared, just wait for yourself to have confidence. just wait for the right time but don't regret if that right time turns into a mistake." he patted my back and stood up. He kissed my forehead and said goodnight to me.

Y/N POV

We're now heading to my house, the ride was filled with silence and I just stared at her "I might melt if you look at me like that" She said and I just looked away. " when I first saw you, I felt so arouse, I think I liked you when we first met" she said as I feel my cheeks burning (not that literally burning, just filled with red tint haha lol)

" W-we're here in front of my house" I said and she stopped the car, I felt a grip on my hands so I turned my head and saw her hands on mine. "Can we be friends?" she asked me and gave me a smile. I nodded at her and she gave me her gummy smile, when I was about to open the door I thanked her " Be safe on your way home" I opened the door and quickly kiss her cheek, I saw her froze on her spot when i closed the door of her car so I giggled.

I slowly opened the door. Even though the lights were close I can see a woman figure on the couch and I know it's my mother. I slowly put her blanket on her body and went upstairs. After I put down my things, I went to the bathroom and took a bath.

I'm done with my things, so I charge my phone and text unnie that i came home safely. I lay on my bed and was ready to sleep but when the door opened, I saw my mom with swollen eyes. I gestured to her to sit beside me "W-what happened mom, Did dad hurt you?" I asked her but she shook her head. " h-he left, he left us." she cried and I hugged her, now I'm guilty for what I did. "I left my mother not knowing what her reason was , and now Dad left us" I thought. "S-sorry mom, It's all my fault" I said as I cried "This is not your fault okay? He has a family, that's why he's always late and doesn't give me enough money for us" she calmed herself as I buried my face to her chest "Still sorry mom, I'm gonna sleep now mom goodnight and I love you" I said as she kissed my forehead.

As I laid down on my bed, the phone that I charged ding then I looked who sent me a message and it's unknown.

On message...

Unknown: Hi

Me: who's this?

Unknown: It's me Mina, sorry if I disturb you, are you going to sleep now ?

Me: Oh sorry, I'm about to go to sleep but you messaged me hehe

Mina: You can sleep now, princess...

Me: thank you mina, for the food and accompany me

Mina: My pleasure to help you, would you mind, if I asked you something?

Me: what is it?

Mina: Why did you kiss me a while ago?

Me:......

Mina: Are you there?

Me: Oh sorry about that

Mina: You don't need to say sorry, Actually...

I loved it

Me: ....

Mina: When I first saw you, I felt my heart pounding. And I know it's too fast to ask you this but can I court you?

Mina: You don't need to answer that now, but please if you don't want it just tell me.

Mina: I think you're straight to answer this question I'm sorry y/n

After 10 minutes I decided to text her, I'm just shocked by what she said and I felt my heartbeat quickening.

Me: I didn't say that I'm straight mina, actually
when you said that you want to court me I feel so happy.

Mina: Isn't it mean, you agree that I will court you?

Me: Yes

Mina: Really? I promise you will not regret this.

Me: I need to sleep now Mina, Goodnight.

Mina: Goodnight Princess, sweet dreams