CHAPTER 10 "SOMEONE CAUGHT MY ATTENTION"

NO ONE POV

After Jiji cried for an hour again, she stopped and it's already 6 in the evening. " You're from Yongsan High school too, but your uniform is Public, I wish I could study in public." the latter said and I just tilted my head "W-why are you here? Do you have a problem too?" Y/N asked the person but the person just shook her head "My feet take me to a beautiful girl who was crying, so I thought this was our destiny to begin." the person looks Y/N in her eyes and Y/N was scanning head to toe the girl and it makes the girl catch y/n attention. "O-oh, I-its.." the girl cutted what Y/n wanted to say "I'm just joking, please don't mind it" The girl nervously said.

Y/N POV

'C-can I get your number Miss? and y-your name?" The girl spoke again and I just gave her my number. I was searching for my phone in my pocket but I couldn't find it , even though my wallet wasn't there. I searched it in my bag but it wasn't there either, so I panicked and searched it on the ground. I thought that I just dropped it but there was no phone nor wallet I found. I went back to where I've seated and the girl beside me was confused. "Are you okay? Are you searching for something?" She asked me and made me flinch. "m-my phone was missing.... and my wallet" I said tearing up, she grabbed her phone and dial the number that I gave but it says your phone is not in service.

"Where did you go before here?" she asked and i cried again " I-In my house, you can't call my phone because it's dead" I said then she gave me her jacket. I feel thirsty and hungry right now.

"I'm starving, I want to eat something, can you please accompany me? my treat." she said, smiling at me. "She can read my mind? Is she a witch?" I thought. I just shook my head "I can't trust you, what if you poisoned me? I can't trust any stranger just because you comfort me" I said and i saw her pouting. 

"Please, I'm not doing anything to you, I just want to help you and I know you're starving right now. I'm Mina Sharon Myoui, just call me Mina or whatever you want. I'm a senior student in Yongsan Private High school, I'm the president of the upper class , and I'm 19 years old. Here's my I'D if you want. ''She handed me her school I'D and it's true, she's the president of the upper class. "Now, can you trust me?" she asked me and I just nodded. I let her drag me to her car and eat at the restaurant.

She pulled the chair for me to sit. "What a gentlewoman" I mumbled and smiled at her. "thank you" I said before I sat, "So what's your name?" she asked me "I'm Choi Y/N , 9th grade in Yongsan high school" I said shyly and she giggled. "We're friends now right?" she asked me with a smiled on her face, she so fucking pretty so I nodded to her.

I remembered the man gave me his calling card and I know it's in my pocket. I pulled it out and asked Mina to call the number. It rang and a man answered it. She quickly gave me her phone.

"Hello sir, It's me, the girl who rode in your car 2 hours ago" I said to the caller "Oh! Miss you forgot your phone and wallet in my car, But I have family dinner right now... well if you need it now, you're welcome in house, here's the address **************" He replied, '' I just said yes to him but thinking about how I can get there. I look at Mina who is smiling at me " You don't have money with you, even your phone. So I need to take you dare cause I don't want your life to be in danger." she said, I'm amused by her, she is so pretty inside and out.

Mina and I got out to the resto as she paid our bills, then she opened her car door for me. "How can she be like this? I don't want to fall in love with her!" I said to myself, I think she didn't hear it as she drove away.

As minutes passed I just kept thinking that this way is the way to my best friend's house, but it's been a while since I got here so I thought I'm just tired of crying. Gosh, these swollen eyes.

I'll be okay (Mina/Jihyo x Fem Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara