✨Extra: valentine's day ✨

Y/n's POV:

Ugh, sometimes I forget just how popular Muichiro is... Actually- scratch that, both of the Tokito twins.

I watch with another pang of jealousy as Harumi, from my homeroom, smiles sweetly, yet also cloyingly at my boyfriend.

My index finger taps rapidly on my desk, not being able to stay still. My eyes are hooked onto the sight in front of me, and I can't believe Harumi would have the audacity to not only confess to Muichiro while he's still dating me- but also do it practically right in front of me!

Shinobu laughs lightly, resting one hand on my shoulder.

"Ara-ara- you're super tense, aren't you Y/n-chan? Calm down a little," she teases.

"Mmhm, Muichiro-kun is super loyal, you don't need to be jealous Y/n-chan!" Mitsuri smiles as well, but with a much more wholesome feel than Shinobu's smile.

I smile tightly back at them, forcing myself to rip my gaze onto the teacher, who just entered the classroom. The whole classtime is then devoted to keeping my focus on the teacher. If I have to see one more lovely confession today, I swear I'm going to throw up.

After the familiar-sounding bell rings, I am the first to leave, stalking out the classroom.

Mitsuri and Shinobu follow after me.

"Hey Y/n, if it's really bothering you that much, then just ignore it as best as you can. This is starting to get annoying..." Shinobu advises exasperatedly.

I roll my eyes. "I've been trying to the whole day, in case you couldn't tell."

"Well try harder."

"Go step on a cloud, Shinobu." I snap.

She huffs loudly, shooting me a nasty glare. "Okay I'll admit, that was a creative one."

I puff up with pride. "Yeah, I know."

Shinobu sighs. "I was trying to actually compliment you for once, you know. I don't usually have any opportunity to praise you anyway, with your constant dumbass antics..."

"Eh? Who are you calling a dumbass Shinobu?" I cross my arms. "And I think you might be confusing me with that idiot Tengen. I'm not that dumb."

"Says the one with a 2.3 GPA..." she notes with a small smile, and I gain an irk mark.

"Why you-"

"Alright, alright, let's stop bickering ok?" Mitsuri stops us worriedly. "We're already at the garden anyways..."

I sigh, nodding, and shoot a sharp glare at Shinobu instead.

As we settle down in our typical spots, I decide to sit a little farther from my boyfriend than I usually would, mostly out of spite.

He seems to notice, but doesn't do anything. Which of course, only adds to my increasing frustration.

The typical chaos ensues during the rest of lunch, and I blatantly ignore Muichiro most of the time.

My plan is merely to pretend he doesn't exist for the rest of the day, then act normal starting tomorrow.

This works, at least until the very last period of the day.

Damn that period. If we had just went home a little earlier, maybe my plan would've worked...

Muichiro and I are pairs for a group project, and it involves studying some flowers from outside.

We walk casually to the garden, and I ask him -as calmly as I can- "Which flower do you want to choose?"

He smiles softly. "Why don't we pick the most beautiful one?"

Muichiro looks over at me.

"...and I believe that is you. You are the most beautiful flower by far."