Chapter 3 - The Copenor's Maiden Voyage

Steve looked longingly into Herobrine's eyes as he lifted his shirt revealing a pronounced tummy on the man. Steve's copenor stood attentive at the sight of Herobrine's gorgeous physique, ready to go to work impregnating him. His balls quivered in anticipation. Herobrine whimpered softly. Steve pushed Herobrine onto the bed and mounted him. They locked eyes. Steve pushed his copenor deep into Herobrine's abdomen. Herobrine let out a moan of intense agony as his inner stomach wall was shredded apart by Steve's sharpened cock. Every thrust resulted in more and more bodily damage and organ failure. Steve repositioned to get a better view of Herobrine and in doing so, pierced his intestinal lining, causing half digested food matter to spill onto the bed. The thrusting continued, and became more passionate.  

Steve was nearing climax as he deeply kissed Herobrine who was pretty much already dead at this point. Steve camed semen out of his 1 pixel diameter cock hole which rushed out at such a high pressure that it cut into Herobrine like a waterjet hydro cutter. By now Herobrine had a massive cummy tummy. And was leaking shit from his loose sphincter. "Oh Herobrine, that was incredible!" panted Steve as he cleaned up his copenor with a towel that he found. Herobrine nodded in agreement and gave Steve a knowing smile and nodded coyly. They shared a kiss and fell asleep in each other's arm. 

They slept in each other's arms until sunrise. Herobrine got out of bed very carefully as to not wake up Steve. He began brewing coffee in the brewing stand and started making some bread in the furnace for breakfast. Once everything was done, he brought Steve breakfast in bed. "Good morning darling," whispered Herobrine into Steve's ear. "Good morning babe," Steve replied. They kissed on the lips. "Why are you such a little faggot?" questioned Steve? Just at that moment, there was a knock on the door. Steve got up to check out who was at the door. He opened the door and there stood....... a creeper!?!?! To be continued

THE END