As Kacey nodded the front door opened indicating someone was walking in. All three ladies were alerted as they looked towards the door to come faced with Montana. They couldn't tell if he was pissed off or if it was just his natural mug face. Kacey wiped her nose and eyes to make sure they were dry, she didn't want him to think she was crying.

Montana didn't say anything to the girls as he made his way upstairs. Kacey was confused since she thought the first thing he would've did was try to talk to make conversation.

"I think me and Kori should get out of here and let you two talk to each other." Cassandra suggested as she sat up in the couch.

"Yeah, Cassandra's right. Y'all need to get it together and we'll catch you later."

The girls said their goodbyes and Kacey finished off the rest of her wine before she made her way upstairs. She was glad he didn't try to start anything with her friends there.

Kacey walked into their room and looked for Montana who was in his closet looking for something. Kacey sighed and took a seat on the bed waiting for him to come out. She waited patiently on him until she finally became impatient. "Montana I think we need to talk!" She said loud enough for him to hear her as she played with her nails.

She didn't get a response which made her stand up following him into the closet. She leaned on the wall and watched as he pulled a hoodie over his head.

"You wanna talk? Aight, what's that about?"

Kacey looked at the white table in the middle of the closet that held her wedding ring. She looked from the ring to Montana and said, "It's my ring."

"It's your ring, but why'd you take it off? You ain't been answering none of my calls or text and I know you seen them. I got the memo so let me know if I did something wrong." He chuckled shaking his head. "Cause when I come home the first thing I expected to see was my wife not her ring off her finger. Especially since I ain't ever take mine off."

"It's off my finger cause you did
something wrong and..." She stopped her words to take a deep breath. "I don't wanna do this anymore."

"You don't wanna do what?" He turned around to finally look at her with a confused expression. "If you gone say something spit that shit out."

Kacey stood there for a second thinking of exactly what she wanted to say. She sighed and said, "I've realized that I put my all into this relationship and I do everything for you and you don't do anything for me. I'm not talking bout gifts or any of that shit. No matter how hard we fight for this relationship it always takes a turn for the worse. It's a pattern at this point..." She say getting half of what she wanted to say off her chest.

"A turn for the worse? What the fuck is you talking bout, yo? You was the one just talking bout how good we were doing," He mocked Kacey's words. "And now shit taking a turn for the worse? Where the fuck this coming from?"

"It's coming from yesterday after I left you at the studio. Yeah we was doing good but a lot can change in twenty four hours including my feelings." She said searching Montana's face for any kind of emotion. She raised an eye brow when he chuckled showing off his white teeth. He leaned against the wall in front of her with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

Montana just sat back because he wanted to hear what Kacey had to say and where she was going with her words. He knew Kacey had a mouth on her and could talk a bunch of shit to him.

"I want a divorce."

Montana licked his lips as he stared at Kacey. He had felt like he heard that like his entire marriage to Kacey.

"You want a divorce?" He reiterated pulling at his beard. "That is some wild shit, yo." He laughed holding his head down before he brought it back up. He thought about something she had said and said, "You said our relationship always ends worst but I'm tryna figure out Is that my fault or yours? Cause I remember when I filed for a divorce you begged me not to go further with it. You filed for divorce and I agreed and you still fought for our marriage, and now you wanna file again for what? Is this about us not moving. So because you ain't get your way you wanna go through with divorce again?"