Chapter 2 - 'I wanted a milkshake'

Start from the beginning

I organised the tables around while listening to Chris brown's 'forever' when I hear the door open.
Me being my usual self finished putting a chair under a table before turning to look who was there.
"I'm Harry" I say still not turning around as I picked up a few table cloths from the floor.
"What a surprise" a all too familiar voice says from behind me. I turn around all too quickly that if I did any faster my neck would've snapped.

The boy standing across from me, his smirk showing like he was ready to do the worst.
Standing there was Cole.

Fuck, fuck, fuck I think to myself. This is going to be the longest 5 hours of my life I think.

"Lil squirt, of course they hired you to present and help out, but we all know it's because you just can't keep away from me, you love me too much" Cole says humorously.

"Shut up its bad enough we are stuck with each other" I say .

"Look at you, you and your drenched Calvin Klein top look like they've seen better days" Cole says

"It's pouring and we don't all have the luxury of umbrellas" I say gesturing at his left hand.
"Did you not park underneath?" He asks this time sounding genuine.

"Fuck off and come help me with this table" I reply.

~

A hour goes by and we are just standing there. Cole's looking out the window and waves for me to come over, I do.
"Wanna go have a look at whatever that is?" He points over and it's at the museum.

Once a year our local museum holds a walk through where inside is lit up with neon lights.

"We are meant to be working" I tell Cole as his sheepish grin continues to remain on this mouth.

"My dad owns this company, he's upstairs working and will probably stay there til later, and I'm bored , you're boring" he says letting out a chuckle.

"Thanks?" I reply

"I'll drive" he says while tossing me a perfectly dry hoodie from his bag.
"Put that on so your not cold and leave your one here so it can dry" he says.

As I'm taking my shirt of I Cole staring at me. "What?" I say rudely to him.

"You're very little for someone who talks as much game as you do" Cole says

"That's only because you're a dick, and turn around" I say to him watching him roll his eyes at me while he turns around.

"You're not driving my car" I say to him as we are walking down the corridor.

"Who says we are taking yours?" He says while shaking keys he pulled out of his pocket in my face.

When we get in the elevator Cole has to press every button there is on the wall. Idiot
I follow him out of elevator when it opens to reveal a underground car park. There was so many nice cars down here which made my Mercedes look average.
He points the keys at a all black Aston Martin and unlocks it.

I stand there with my mouth slightly apart in shock.

"It's my dads" Cole says breaking me from my trance.

We get inside it and he starts the car and drives out.

I've never seen Cole drive but he definitely knew what he was doing.
I looked over at him watching him have one hand on the steering wheel and the other arm resting on the centre console.
He looks to his side and notices me and I turn away abruptly.

"Enjoying the view?" He says with a big smirk on his face.

"I- No, fuck off" I say defeated.

"I know I'm hot but Harry please, learn how to control yourself" Cole says and right then I punch him so hard in his shoulder I'm wondering how he didn't crash the car while I did so.