A Genuine Smile

Marinette: Woah Jagged, your song was incredible.

Luka: I agree with Marinette. Good job dad.

Jagged: Or..Thanks Luka..Marinette.

Give it up for Jagged and his new song called 'Voice'. Next up, we have Gabriel Agreste's new line of outfits for the season. His son Adrien Agreste and his plus one, Lila Rossi will be modeling as well.

Marinette: Ok guys, we're on after this. Be ready.

Luka/ Kagami: Got it.
~~~~~~~~~~

Bruce: Marinette. You look lovely tonight.

Marinette: Why...Thank you 'dad'. You don't look too bad yourself. How's your son's soulmate Lila going? Must be a total drag....

Bruce: Ha ha, very funny. If I'm being honest, I prefer you to be my daughter-in-law than that misguided little girl. Are you ready for your big reveal?

Marinette: Yup. Any songs you'd like me to sing from our album?

Bruce: I apologize but I've never heard any of your songs before.

Jason: Wow Bruce, you're older than I thought.

Tim: Leave him alone, Jay.

Dick: Hey blueberry. You and your band goes on after this, then the big reveal, right?

Marinette: Correst is right, Richard.

Lila: Marinette, Why did you call him Richard if his name is clearly Dick?

Marinette: Because unlike you Lila, I have friends in 'high places'. Go back to model or did Mr. Agreste simply only have one dress for you to model. Shows his appreciation for you.

Lila: Marinette are you that jealous of me? That you didn't get to model for your favorite fashion designer?

Marinette: My favorite fashion designer is MDC. I just can't wait to see who he or she truly is.

Damian: And I don't think Mari has anything to worry about. As you can see tonight, Gabriel allowed his son to wear the hat Marinette made for him tonight...while you....you're just his accessory.

Lila: I know where I'm not wanted. So I'll leave you...after all I have a 'thing' after the fashion show. Bye.

Jason: And never come back....
~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette and her band mates made their way onto the stage in different outfits and wearing their masks. They held microphones in their hand as they were starting off the night with their first ever songs.
Marinette: