Portkey

The smell of blood and the sound of the wards goimg off woke the two animagus of 12 Grimmauld Place. Sirius silenced the charms before they woke Harry, before slowly making his way down the stairs, wand raised. There he found his daughter casting a diagnostic charm over a form on the ground. He could smell the salt from her tears, hear the desperation in her whispers as she begged the intruder to stay with her.

"What happened, pup?" He questioned, voice thick from sleep.

"We have to get him to a healer, dad." Faye sobbed, attempting to heal the intruder now. Everything hit Sirius at once. He immediately jumped to action.

"Get him on the sofa. I need to make a few calls." Sirius ordered before rushing out of the room.

-

They were lucky Madam Pomfrey was a light sleeper, as taking Draco to St Mungos was a horrible idea. Faye assisted the woman as she healed the boy's injuries, as well as giving him a potion to combat the shakes from the cruciatus curse.

"He'll be okay. Call me if anything changes." Poppy reassured them, before leaving so she could apparate home. Faye sat on the ground next to the sofa Draco laid on, the boy asleep.

Sirius saw the cut on the boy's arm. The same cut he had scarred from when his family tried to force him to take the Dark Mark, and he had wrenched his arm away in time. He said nothing as he draped a fluffy blanket around Faye's shoulders, before sitting in the chair opposite them. Remus hesitantly came down the stairs. Faye's eyes snapped up to the werewolf, glowing gold. Remus allowed his to do the same, and the girl backed off, returning her gaze to Draco's sleeping form.

Eventually, Sirius fell asleep in the chair, Remus fell asleep on the ground, leaning against the arm of the sofa, and Faye fell asleep with her head against the sofa, holding Draco's hand.

-

"Bee?"

Faye groaned as she was woken up by Draco running a hand through her hair. She looked up to see him staring at her with concern. She groaned again as she stretched, her body hurting from sleeping in the slumped position she had been in.

"What time is it?" Faye asked.

"Seven." He answered. Faye slowly stood, stretching a bit more. Draco sat up, wincing as he did.

"You had several broken ribs that needed mending, and you lost quite a bit of blood. You may still be a bit shaky from the cruciatus. I know I was, and I didn't even endure it that long." Faye explained. "I'm going to go make some coffee. You stay here and rest. When you feel up for moving, we can get you into a spare room."

"What of those two?" Draco gestured to the sleeping adults, both in uncomfortable looking positions. Faye smiled gently.

"I think Moony considers you pack now." She stated. "Let them rest. The smell of coffee will have them both up soon anyway."

Faye had been right. As soon as she finished pouring three cups, exactly how her father and uncle liked their coffee, the two groggily made their way into the kitchen.

"Thanks, pup." Sirius mumbled as he picked up his mug. Faye reached up and ruffled his already messy hair before going back to Draco. She handed him a mug.

"Try this and tell me how you like it." She ordered. He did as told, and then took a few more sips. Faye giggled and shook her head. "So, you like your coffee how you like your tea; lightly sweetened, still bitter, like your attitude."

He rolled his eyes at her, making her smile wider. She went back to the kitchen to get her own mug, before going back to the living room. He had moved so she could sit with him, leaning against the opposite side of the couch.