S2: Episode 5: The Ambush

Start from the beginning

I proceed ahead and grabbed my pistol with a silencer equipped to shoot that manjuu.

(PSSHEW!)

Manjuu Member: Mmm... Maybe-

(Flesh ripping sounds!)

Manjuu Leader: AHHH?!?! Enemy!!!!!

H-44: Let's go!

H-45 (2): Yeah!

We both hopped to the ground, catching the attention of the nearby full-on Manjuu squadron.

Manjuu Leader: Tch!!!! That uniform...... You're that traitor Ironblood, aren't you?

H-44: ......

I choose not to speak, but immediately just headed to kill their leader with my blazing fast attack, so fast that it is unnoticeable to the human eye and manjuu eyes.

Manjuu Leader: Aggkk!!

Their Leader has already had a sword blocking my attack, After that, I gave H-45 (2) the signal to attack the Manjuus and assist me.

H-45 (2): Alright! Huu!!! (Attacking sound)

The Manjuu Leader was quite excellent with the sword, blocking my attacks swiftly and reacting to my attacks quite efficiently without wasting any single energy, but it was time to end it, with my new deadly technique, the "H-44 Style!

This kind of style of mine is to purposely lure the enemy try letting it's guard down, by moving slightly away, from the enemy, and giving them some distraction, then that's the time we swiftly and quickly attack, giving the enemy a huge blow and damage and attacking the enemy with a fast attack that suprises the enemy, further giving slower reaction, because it's overthinking about how fast our movement was, giving us a advantage for more faster attack movement to swiftly strike the enemy in the head without getting injured.

We had a continuous clashes of sword, But I decided to take a step back, like in my technique, and their manjuu Leader let their guard down, after that, I immediately went to manjuu leader's stomach, attacking low, but with a huge blow to him, he tries blocking my technique, but it failed, as my blazing fast speed couldn't handle my overall battleship strength, my sword went up to his head, and successfully, I beheaded their manjuu Leader's head.

(Flesh ripping and cracking sounds!)

H-44: Dead.

Then, the Manjuu Leader's body then fell down the floor, as a result, the overall morale of the squadron has been diminished a lot with the domination and advantages on our side.

Manjuu Member (2): Ha... Ha.... AHHH!!!! RUN!!!!

Manjuu Member (3): We're dead!!!!!!

H-44: As if I'd let you escape.

(H-45's POV)

I heard a lot of metal screeching and scratching and some screaming over there, it seems like the fighting has started... I should also help my juniors!

(Meanwhile, on the other side....)

Commander: Cheers!

Everyone: Cheers!

Commander: For the world peace! May Azur Lane live forever! Cheers!

Everyone: Cheers!

Belfast: Master, you shouldn't have-