18. roll in the darkness*

Start from the beginning

It was a random weekend in college, the three of us were out at a local bar that we'd been to a million times. The dance floor was packed, but the bar was a zoo. Harry and I were at a tabletop and Ash was at the bar. We were watching her turn down guys left and right while we waited for the bartender to stop staring at her chest long enough to get her our drinks.

It was funny for a while, watching her reject them, but then they started to get pushy. They started coming back, talking more, trying to touch her. She finally looked over her shoulder at us and gave me a pleading look. It didn't take more than ten seconds before Harry and I were out of our seats. I signaled Harry to stay back which he was not pleased with, but he agreed to. If he went in he'd start hitting people and that wasn't the kind of scene we were trying to make.

I walked up to Ash and pinched the skin above her elbow lightly to let her know it was me. Then I snaked my hands around her waist and brought my mouth to her ear, completely ignoring the man that was trying to speak to her. "White knight at your service, doll," I whispered into her ear and then kissed her temple gently.

"We can drink later, let's go dance, huh?" I asked out loud and she nodded enthusiastically. I walked her away from the bar and we could hear the protests from the men left behind. I had my arm around her shoulders so I just raised my arm and middle finger toward them while we walked away. I led her to the dance floor and felt the heat of Harry's gaze as his eyes followed us.

I had a feeling we wouldn't be alone down there for long.

Ashton's mood improved with every step we took away from the bar. She loved to dance, and she couldn't resist a packed floor. The music was loud, you could feel it in your body, it shook through the floor. We started off tame, she thanked me for rescuing her and kissed my cheek. She kept a hand on my shoulder but that was the only contact her body made while she bounced and danced to the music.

The lights were yellow and green, they made her look so happy. Her head was thrown back and the low cut of her dress showed off her tits so perfectly, my mouth watered. She caught me staring, and she smiled. Her fingers moved from my shoulder to the back of my neck and she pulled herself closer to me. She pressed her forehead against mine and used her free hand to place my hands on her body.

I ran them down her waist and over her hips while she moved to the music. She brought her other hand over my shoulders and pulled me even closer, my leg steadied between hers as she moved. She rolled her hips and dipped her head and shoulders back low, putting her delicious chest right in my face.

So I buried my face in her tits because I am a simple-minded man with one train of thought. She giggled and gasped when my hand gripped her ass and then kept giggling when I pulled her up to me. Fuck, I was lucky. How many people had friends like this?

That stunt we pulled was Harry's last straw. I watched his tall lean body move toward us through the crowd of people like a man on a mission. His hair was still long then, a mess of curls that sat past his shoulders. I leaned down to whisper to Ash while he made his way toward us with a furrowed brow.

"Oh, Ash, I think you might be in trouble tonight."

"I think we're all in trouble tonight." She whispered back at me before turning in my arms to face him. She wrapped her arms back behind her and wound them around my neck. I smiled at Harry as I rested my head down on her shoulder and slid my arms around her waist.

"Dimples, how nice of you to join us! Wanna dance? Ni is a very good partner."

"Oh, I'm sure he is a very eager partner. I'll get my own though, thanks." He turned to the group of women dancing together in a small circle and smiled at them. I still don't know what he said to them, but they absolutely melted into puddles at his feet. Within seconds he had a pretty little redhead in front of him rubbing her ass back into his pants. Her friends danced at their sides, pawing at Harry like he was a human sacrifice.