➠ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Kiss the girl you been wanting to fuck. But can't because they might be off limit. For 30 seconds." Treamani said.

"Bet." Jay said standing up and pulled up Mia causing her eyes to widen.

"What-" before she could finish her sentence Jay slammed his lips against hers whiles rubbing her butt causing her to jump in his arms and started making out with her.

30 seconds passed by and they was still kissing.

"Aight. Aight. That's enough." Jaiyah said muggin them.

They pulled away and she hopped off him and he pecked her lips one more time before letting her completely go.

"Damn. If y'all wanna fuck then go ahead." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ian fuck her because i know she yo bestie. Wich means she also mine. And Ian wanna ruin nun between all of us." He said.

"Y'all good. Go ahead and do whatever y'all wanna do don't worry bout me." I said he cheested.

"Jay's turn." Jaiyah said still muggin Mia.

"Treamani." He said.

"Truth or Dare?" Jay asked.

"Dare." Treamani said.

"I Dare you to stay in a room with Aniya naked. For 2 hours." He said causing me to turn to Look at Jay.

"Jay!" I whined.

"Sorry bestie. " He said.

I sighted before standing up. "Let's go." I told Treamani. He smirked as he stood up following me.

I started taking my clothes off and Treamani did the same causing me to stare at his dick.

It was big.

Really big.

I felt my pussy leak as i starred at his dick.

"Damn. Let my dick rest." He said catching my attention causing me to look up at him and at his tatted arms and chest.

He looked Soo fine right now.

"Can you check the time so i know what time we leaving?" I asked covering my breast because i saw him starring.

"Uhh." He walked up to his phone and picked it up.

"My shit off." He said shrugging.

"I forgot my phone out there." I sighted.

"I guess we gone have to stay in here for a while." He shrugged sitting on the bed.

I went and Laid next to him, this nigga kept starring.

I saw him sit next to where my face was at. "My dick hurt." He said causing me to look up at him.

"So?" I said in a duh tone.

"So come fix it." He said pulling me on his lap starting to rub my tights.

"It's been hurting since you walked in." He said.

"Well... There's sum called lotion. And hands job. So see to get cho ass off this bed and go do that in that damn bathroom." I said trynna get off him.

He placed his hand on my pussy.

"You Soo wet. This fah me?" He asked as he started rubbing my clit Causing me to let out a small moan.

This was the room i would usually sleep in when i don't wanna be around my parents.

I come down here to Mia and she don't mind.

Also mia older than me. She 1 year older.

"Tr-treamani.. s-stop." I moaned feeling my self relax on him.

"Youn want me Tah stop." He said as he rubbed all the wetness on my clitoris so it would be easier for him to rub on it.

I kept letting out moans as i saw his dick getting on full hard.

That bitch looked really big and long fully hard.

I placed my hand on his dick. "Mhh. Make me bust in yo hands ma." He said causing me to start rubbing his dick with one hand as i kept moaning.

He inserted one finger in me as he started pounding in and out my pussy, i widened my legs a lil more for him to be able to do his job better.

"Fuck. Daddy I'm bout to cum." I moaned as the hand that was rubbing on my tight moved to my breast starting to play with my now harden nipple.

"Hold it." He grunted as i felt his dick twitch.

I started rubbing it harder as he inserted another finger and started pumping in and out i became a moaning mess.

"I can't!" I screamed as i creamed on his fingers.

"Fuck! Cum with me ma." He moaned as i jerked his dick a few times until he shooted all his load on my titties and on my belly, i cummed right with him on his hand.

He pulled me closer to him starting to rub and slap his dick on my clit.

"You want it?" He asked teasing my pussy.

"Yes! Pleaseeee!" I whined as he slowly pushed it in.

"Fawck! Soo tight." He groaned grabbing my hips starting to move me up and down his dick.

"I- i still hate you." I moaned using his shoulders to stay up.

"Oh yeah? What about now?" He grunted speeding up his pace causing me to ear our skin clapping hard as fuck.

I started Moaning loudly. "I still ha-hate you." I moaned biting my lips.

"Unt. Unt. Let them lips go. I wanna ear you." He said as he smacked my ass.

"Fuck! Daddy!" I moaned starting to ride him and causing Him to lean back.

"Fuck! Fuck!" He moaned whining his waist making me feel my cum bout to come out.

"I'm boutta cum." I moaned feeling my eyes. Sleepy.

"Hold it." He grunted grabbing my hips fucking me from underneath i felt his dick twitch.

"Pull out." I screamed moaning clenching my walls around him.

He ain't say nun and just kept fucking me causing me to grab his face and kiss him on the lips, he kissed me back as i made sure to still move on his dick until i couldn't help but to cum all over his dick and i felt him shoot his load inside of me Moaning i collapsed on him with his dick still inside me as we pulled away from the kiss.

"I'm tired pa." I said bout tah get off him.

"Unt. Unt. We ain't done." He said.

"Arch yo shit."

Thoughts?

Y'all think she really hates him?