Hyungwon~One shot

!VERY SMUT WARNING!

You were in the middle of the night by your boyfriend stumbling into your bedroom.

Shrugging his coat off as he let it fall to the ground and unbuckling his trousers as he let them pile around his ankles before stepping out of them as he made his way to the bed.

Tugging his shirt over his head to expose his skin.

Today had been a long and the chance of just climbing into the bed with you and forgetting everything else had been on his mind for the last few hours.

But what Hyungwon wasn't expecting to see was you under blanket completely naked. Lucid eyes roamed over you naked body as he pulled the covers back further, exposing you to his prying eyes.

His fingers slid across your cheek, thumb brushing against your parted lips as you slowly opened your eyes, half-lidded eyes gazing up at him.

"I was waiting for you." you mumbled.

"I can see that, babe. you been thinking about me?" With a smirk his hand moved down to part your thighs, noticing slick coating your folds, strings appearing as he stretched your legs apart to settle his hands in between them.

"Yes." you whimpered, pulling him down into a sloppy kiss.

Hyungwon couldn't deny that he'd been thinking about you too, a conversation the boys had around him peaked his interest as he listened intently, raising a glass of whisky to his lips as he imagined doing these things to you.

"If you're a good girl, I'll help you cum." his fingers stroked along your folds. giving a gentle tap to your clit before drawing circles on your entrance.

"How about here?" his fingers moved to your clit , wiggling against your entrance as you shook your head no.

"That's all for you." you whimpered as he moved his fingers in until his next knuckle was inside your folds.

"Fuck, if you're this tight here I can't imagine how tight your pretty little ass is." you cooed at his filthy words, your hips raising up to his touch, desperate to feel more of him innside you.

Hyungwon pressed his fingers down harder, probing deeper inside your inner walls.

His lips moved down to press sloppy kisses against your inner thighs, dangerously close to your folds as you keened beneath him, fingers slipping through his hair as you tried to pull him closer to where you wanted him.

This action made him growl against you skin, his fingers slipping from your entrance as he sat back on his haunches, pulling your hands from his hair.

"I thought I told you how to behave." he gave a slap to your slit, the pleasurable pain makong your lower lip kit out into a out as you bucked your hips, trying to get more stimulation to your clit.

"I you're going to be a bad girl, you're going to get treated like one, princess." with this, he gripped your hips, turning you over on to your stomach, his fingers digging into your hips as he made you sit up on your knees.

His fingers are still continuing hteir movements and Hyungwon could hear your sultry groan beneath his dominance.

"You're getting off on this aren't you? Such a dirty girl." his fingers dug into your globes, pulling them apart so he could have a better look at your dripping folds, your essence stringing against your labia as you whimpered, begging him to touch you more.

"Where do you want me to touch you?" he said stroking his fingers along your slit.

"Anywhere." your need was making you delirious, the ability to form coherent sentences lost on you as you continued to keen beneath him. "Please-"

He raised an eyebrow at your words, his fingers now touching your slit as your wetness coat his fingers easily when he pushed one back inside your heat, feeling you clench around him as he eased in another digit, slowly thrusting his fingers in you as he moved down to suckle your clit, tasting you on his tongue while you let out soft moans.

He pulled down his boxers to free his lenght as he immediately wrapped the hand that was coated in your wetness around it, using it as lubrication to give himself a few rough tugs as he stared down at your ass.

"I wonder what you'd do if I shoved my cock in there?"

His words made your cvnt clench, wishing he would touch you somewhere, anywhere.

You were caught off guard as you felt his hot breath on your rear, his tongue probing your entrance.

His tongue circled your sensitive spot, prodding the entrance with the tip of his tongue before spitting on it.

"Fuck-" you whimpered.

He groaned against your entrance, vibrations brushing against your skin as you felt your ass clench and noticing how your body squirmed, his lips curved into a grin of triumph.

"You like me eating your ass don't you?" he groaned as his tongue was still running circles around your entrance. "You were waiting for me to come home and do this weren't you?"

His filthy words were only serving to push you closer to your release, your body shuddering under his touch as his fingers continued to stroke your clit.

Your moans got louder, shoving your face into the bed sheets as your ass raised higher, giving him more access to your rear.

"Don't cover your mouth, babe. I want to hear your moan when you cum."

You whined as his tongue continued to rim your ass while his fingers pinched down on your clit.

You scream his name as you came making him groan as he felt it confort against his tongue, forcing his fingers inside your tightening cvnt as he continued helping you ride on your orgasm.

"You really liked that didn't you?" he grinned as oyu lay on your stomach on the bed, giving a smack to your plump ass, he flopped down beside you.

"I think it's your turn to cum now." you said liking your lips.

" you said liking your lips