💗𝐶𝑔 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒💗

« Last | Next »

{18th September 2021}

━━━━━━━✧━━━━━━━
Enter pass-code

1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
0

Pass-code

# # # #
__________
| Enter |
__________
.
.
.
.
Pass-code correct!
━━━━━━━✧━━━━━━━
What is a cg?

If you are just getting into age regression you have more likely then not came across this and probably understand to a degree or just googled it- anyway besides the point a cg is also known as a caregiver. The title caregiver is one of many names used for someone who has the roll of watching over and cares for a regression also known as a little. In another chappy that i wrote { nicknames} i went throw a few other names given to not just a little but cg's as well. The most common but not strictly used name is of course mummy/ daddy. What most nicknames for cgs have in common is they hold some form of guardianship or supervision and of course if common sense works ( it dont for me sometimes so its fine ) you'll release by now that exactly what a cgs role is.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The 'main' role

The role of a caregiver is very big and important with lots of variations but like everything that is difficult it comes with the rewarding { i really want a sticker that smells nice ;-;} feeling for those who take on this role. Now as said before there is so many different versions depending on the dynamic of the relationship and the people in said relationship and the needs of the regression and how they act when in the regressed stage.

What i personally see as the main role of a caregiver is not particularly one thing but a bunch for example known when the little is regressing without them saying so, Helping them regress especially when its obvious they are having a hard time doing so and of course caring for them and giving them the tender love,and care.

Examples of responsibility of a cg;

Making food when little is regressed

sometimes even feeding them but not always

keeping them safe from dangerous things

cheering them up when down

getting them to bed

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Over all job

When becoming a caregiver you need to be willing to look after the adorable child and everything that comes with them and this can be very overwhelming for new caregivers and bring stress and worry's but i can tell you know as long as you try your best that all that matters.

However common things that caregivers should/ can do is basic care of children such as; making sure the regress-re's is getting enough sleep, helping them make mature decision ( when needed) , making sure they eat/ dont eat too much good stuff even though this rule is sucky, not spending too much of money of stuffies/ teddies ( my money really aint existing rn cause of this TwT) and i cant say this enough but love and care for your little as much as possible, kisses on the head, cuddles so on! This is especially important to remember for cgs who have little's that regress involuntarily as they can feel like a burden ( and you aint !!!) because of course then cant control it. Therefor its your job as a caregiver to make sure they dont feel that way and remind them that its not their fault they cant control it and they are not a burden because of it.