-Veins-

Minho ignored the message, it was probably chan so he deleted the text and blocked the number. He was done with them all, done with the lies and the deceit. He sat in his office in the dark wallowing in self-pity, he knew Changbin was outside but he was too tired to go into a full explanation so he ignored him. His phone lit up again it was from the same damn number. "What the fuck I just blocked you" he murmured to himself. Minho picked up the phone and examined the number carefully, trying to recognise the number but it was unknown to him. He decided to tell whoever it was to fuck off and leave him alone. And he did just that, seconds after sending that message he revived one back with the same phrase 'call me.

Minho hesitated, he could either call the person and find out who the mystery person was or he could tell them to fuck off again. The second option hadn't worked so he opted for the first choice, he picked up his phone and hit the call button. It rang for a few moments and then went straight to voicemail. "What's the point of asking me to call you and then sending me to voicemail you dick" Minho mumbled. He was about to call them back but a loud banging at the front door caught his attention, the knocking combined with the whiskey was seriously hurting his head and it just wouldn't stop. Nobody was answering so Minho had to attend to the matter himself. He opened up his office door, peering into the dimly lit hallway. Usually, a few random gang members would be strolling along the halls but it was empty, it was silent. Something wasn't right and Minho could feel a sense of panic spreading through him.

The door was still banging, why would nobody answer the damn thing? Several people were living in the Levanter residence yet nobody knew how to answer a door. Minho would have to start cutting people's paychecks. He trudged his way down the stairs, clutching onto the stair rail for support. When he reached the bottom of the stairs the knocking stopped, the pounding in his head dimmed down a little. There was nobody around, ateez and the rest of levanter had disappeared out of thin air. An unfamiliar feeling was settling within Minho, it was fear. He could feel goosebumps crawling up his arms, hairs standing up on the back of his neck. Minho made his way over to the door and gripped the handle tightly, he could feel someone else holding onto the handle from the outside gripping it with the same force. Minho decided to say 'fuck it and he opened the door.

A tall well-built man stood under the porch light glaring down at Minho. He was wearing an expensive suit and a black SUV was parked at the end of the driveway with the headlights still on. Everyone's cars were gone, Changbins was gone, Hyunjins motorcycle was gone and so were they. "Who the fuck are you?" Minho asked. The man said nothing but pointed to the black car. He was indicating that he wanted Minho to get in the car. "Not until you tell me what you've done to my friends," he said. The man remained still, motionless. He just stood glaring into Minho's eyes with a pained expression on his face, almost as if he was silently begging for Minho to follow him. The car horn beeped loudly, it was a warning. The man grew impatient and grabbed Minho by the wrist, dragging him out of his own home. "Get the fuck off me" Minho yelled and struggled against his grip. Usually he would have kicked this guys ass but unfortunately he had consumed way too much whiskey resulting in him stumbling down the driveway.

He was thrown into the backseat with so much force that instead of landing in the seat, he face planted the seatbelt. Minho rubbed his jaw and felt a liquid dripping down his face, the little light that was seeping in through the window allowed him to see that it was blood. "Fuck" he muttered under his breath. A low chuckle resonated through the car, somebody was in the back of the car with him and who ever it was had just watched Minho embarrass himself. "You could have just called if you wanted to arrange a meeting, we'll I assume that it's a meeting and I'm not just being kidnapped" Minho said, sitting down on one of the backseats. "Well you see Lee know, I tried to call but my number was blocked" The person said. He was sat on the other side of the car, Minho noticed that his suit was vaguely familiar to the mans he saw at the club earlier that evening. "I'm guessing that you are the famous Jinyoung that everyone is talking about". The man chuckled and the car started to drive. "Your guess is correct, it's good to finally meet the leader of the most notorious gang in Seoul" he said, reaching out to shake Minho's hand. "I hope this doesn't sound rude but I have no clue who you are " He said. Jinyoung raised an eyebrow curiously and dropped his hand back into his lap. "And I know about everything" Minho added.

Jinyoung hadn't said anything for a while he just sat there observing Minho, the gentle hum of the engine and the occasional wind was the only sound that could be heard. Minho didn't say anything either, at this point in time he had the advantage, he knew everything and he was going to use it. "Well, then you know that it was my idea in the first place, I'm surprised that you are acting so calm considering the circumstances" Jinyoung said after a while. "I'm just wondering why you wanted me to meet you, was it to kill me or is there something else?" Minho asked. "Everything Christopher told you was true, I do have his sister and brother under my care, I knew persuading him would be hard but eventually he agreed. He didn't do much work though, resulting in the loss of his dear brother".

Minho froze, Chan's brother was dead. "Your lying" Minho whispered. Lucas was a good kid, he had visited his older brother at work many times and Minho found his company enjoyable. Judging by how calm Chan was earlier, he didn't know. "I warned him, yet he still disobeyed me" Jinyoung replied. Minho dug his nails into the leather seats to prevent himself from attacking Jinyoung. Anger coursed through his veins like poison. He had been so careless of the situation and he was partly to blame for the death of Lucas.

'I will avenge you'