I saw my girl tied in there water was above her head she was sunked and just in there lifeless without movement I immediately jumped in I grabbed her waist removed that rope as water was cold it was so difficult I just with all my force untied I grabbed her but it was so difficult to go up I shouted for help I just made her lay on me above water patted her face she was so pale and swollen I saw so many hand prints in her cheeks and blood stain near her lips my blood boiled I just want to kill that two ********** I will not spear them they are going to see hell .

I shouted soon I heared footsteps I shouted hitted the machine I saw a policdman he helped us I took her out I kept her in ground patted her cheeks she didn't respond she was so cold her temperature was low no air was flowing I panicked I just prayed lot I kept my mouth gave her air no response I saw doctors came with machine they within minutes made machine appiled jel kept in her heart electric shock I closed my eyes nlt able to see turned they kept three time they saw faces showed one more time my heart stopped to beat I prayed only one take my life give her back I want to see her smile was her only once pls god give back my life my everything to me take anything including my life.

I saw them they kept one last time they took it no action tears made way in my face .

Suddenly she gave long breathe she spitted all water she coughed hard doctors patted her I wnet near I just hugged her cried loud but she didn't respond she fainted so they tooke her in strecher towards ambulance I ran behind them I saw a toddler hugged him once again went out I just didn't want now concernrate anything else only to get back my world back to me it' was my 1 st work .

They kept her in I too went she was so cold so I need to keep her warm I removed my shirt putted above her I saw in around and saw a bedsheet of hospital nurse came gave trips to her they said me to patt her cheeks they don't want her to go unconscious as she was in freezing water it may cause her brain affected get to coma so I patted her

Ram: muyal kutty Inga paru Ram vanta pls d kana thora d ena vitu pogamata sonala pls enkitaya iru d pogatah inimae phne pana takunu edupa una vitu engayum pogamata una thola panmata pls d enkitaya va d enala nee ilama iruka mudiyathu d unalayum iruka mudiyathu nu tryum pls d un fraud kitaya vanthuru d.

I cried loud again she was half dizzy I patted continously till we reach hospital within 10 mins we reached I just rushed out with strecher I shouted entering in hospital at reception to doctor they rushed I saw police my pa back there they came in immediately they rushed her in ICU my pa gave me another shirt I wored it went to ICU waited out in seating area impatiently I stood walked in and around mom and dad came after 20 mins they hugged me I cried at my mom shoulder she patted me I waited for 2 hrs doctor came out .

D: ipo edum ila avanga la kati potrukanag so adan movement ilama breathe pana mudiyuma unconscious aitanga then she was beaten slapped so cheeks are swollen tani la irunthu inum swoll aiduchu athuvum ilama freeze water la iruntha Nala body temperature high aiduchu so we kept her thing which were necessary hmm if you guys ok with we just send her some minimum amount of alcohol through trips Ilana night fix ila juni vanthurum so adan

Ram: no worry neega treatment whatever evlo selavanalum u do it doctor

D: I can understand don't worry Ram inu oru 10 mins late airuntha she will be gone leaving all of you thank to go she will leave with you for another 100 years so don't worry 2 days dan she will back to normal .

I smiled a little thanked him after 20 mins they said me to go In I saw her with those equipment she was laying there so pale her face was swollen little trips were there I went sat on bed layed my hear near her face saw her closely I sheded out tears this all because me I should picked that call iam stupid nan than en pokishita pathurukanu nane vitutan .