Chapter 8

TW: Sexually explicit content
*These warnings are simply to caution you of what will be mentioned, and I will list subject matter of this nature ahead of any chapters including them, or any other explicit content regardless how limited.

It had been a week since Sam had chased Nicole to the dean's cabin and she was careful to get to the frat houses early. She decided it would be best to start communicating a little more with the kids she usually sold to and see what they really wanted; almost like setting up pre-orders for the next week, so everything could go even smoother than it usually did, and she could get out of there before the parties even started. Sam didn't usually get back to the houses until about 6 or 7, and it was only 4, but she wanted to make sure she gave herself enough time to get back to the dean's cabin unnoticed.

Nicole had been surprised how well she had done in her courses that week. Everything went smoothly and she had actually felt organized for once. Not only had she finished all her assignments for that week over the weekend, but she had been able to get in plenty of studying for each of her courses, and even start work on future projects.

She felt more at ease walking into her classes and had some time to relax after her classes each day too. She had aced her tests and felt ready for anything that week. Thinking back over it all on Thursday night, she realized it had been because sex is a great stress reliever, especially good sex, and if she was completely honest with herself, it had been great sex, and she wanted more.

She had sat up straight in bed, eyes wide, and mouth agape the moment she came to that conclusion. She had always been the little troublemaker child to a certain extent, but this was something kind of crazy, especially the fact that it was with Harry. But so many things had changed already.

Nicole was never afraid to break a rule if it meant getting one over on Harry or getting him back for whatever he had done trying to get one up on her, but he wasn't the only exception anymore. Her job was illegal. Not just despicable, but against the law; she didn't really have any friends anymore; she was still struggling a bit to catch up financially as well and the stress of it all was beginning to weigh on her heavily. She had finally decided what she wanted to do though.

Harry opened the back door after hearing Nicole's knock and stared down at her confused. "We have the deal now, remember? You can just let yourself in."

There was a scoff to his voice, but Nicole ignored it. "I don't know where the key for this door is hidden," Nicole explained with a slight shrug.

Harry sighed as he picked up what appeared to be one of those little identifying cards stuck into one of the many hanging flowerpots decorating the enclosed patio beneath the back deck, there was a small key dangling from the bottom of the card.

Nicole simply nodding as he replaced the key to its hiding place, and she stepped over the threshold with her weekend bag. She had parked her car down in the student lots just as she had the week before, only Harry hadn't been there to give her a lift back this time. So, she had huffed it up the trails as quickly as she could manage and had made it a little before 6, which meant Sam probably wasn't even at the parties yet to notice that Nicole was missing; one less thing to worry about that weekend.

"So," Nicole decided to just get straight to the point as she tossed her weekend bag into the hearth room beside the kitchen. "We have to set some ground rules..."

"We already did," Harry huffed annoyed.

"For sex," Nicole went on ignoring his comment, and Harry's eyes widened as his heart rate increased. "I want it fast, and I want it hard, and I don't want emotions or any stupid shit like that. You get yours; I get mine, and then we're done. No cuddling, or smooching, or whatever afterwards. And when we're done, we go back to how we normally interact until the next time we hook up."