"LIAM HELP ADONIS HELP." She continued.

Mabel felt as if she was burned despite the freezing waters.

"Adonis" Mabel whispered with the last of her strength as her head bobbed under the water.

A crash was heard and a crowd that had run with the future alpha to the desperate cries watched in horror as their future Luna lay face down in the rushing water.

Adonis immediately got into the river, and stood there.

Many of the pack members cried out in outrage as the Future Alpha did nothing to help the Luna.

Liam held them back from getting into the water to get her, knowing what Adonis was doing.

Adonis slowly sank under the water and disappeared.

Then they saw his hand raise, before his whole body was raised and he spoke in a foreign tongue, levitating over the water.

Mabels body was guided to him, the water obeying him and listening to his every command. The water shaped in the form of a male human body, holding Mabel out to Adonis for him to take.

It stood her in front of him in the water and as he hissed for the last time, it sat Mabel down in front of him and went back to its path, racing towards the cliff.

Adonis took hold of Mabel and rushed her to safety as everyone watched with bated breath.

Sebastian cried in Liams arms at the side, guilt swallowing her up.

Adonis slowly rested his hands on her rib cage, before whispering short words.

As he done that, water lifted itself from Mabels' lungs and out through her mouth.

She gasped and woke up, the first thing she saw was Adonis, and she immediately began crying.

Then she saw a blur before a heavy weight practically sat on her chest.

"I'm so sorry Abe, I swear I'll never ever do anything like that again I swear it."  Sebastian cried, holding onto Mabel for the comfort she always held.

"It's o-okay S-Seba"

**

"Oh my goddess Mabel are you okay?", the lady Mabel now recognised said in a rush.

Mabel sat up and looked at her.

She definitely grew up, her hair was longer now but obviously trimmed every so often, her eyelashes darker and she grew into her big eyes. Her hair was in her signature ponytail as it always was and on her wrist held a bracelet Mabel had gotten for her when she joined the pack officially when she was six. She had obviously grown in height and her body was more of a sixteen year olds despite her being fifteen.

The only thing different about her appearance was a scar that Mabel noticed ran from her elbow to her wrist.

"What h-h-happened Se-Seba?" Mabel says, placing her hand on Sebastians forearm.

Sebastian gasped at the nickname, as tears came to her eyes.

"You remember me" she whispered in a way that reminded Mabel of a child.

Mabel nodded and opened her arms. Sebastian laughed slightly through a stifled cry and allowed Mabel to pull her into a hug.

"Oh Abe we have all missed you so much, Adonis hardly talks anymore and he doesn't like people at all- and I mean worse than before, oh and Liam is so broken up about you, he is waiting to come visit you on his own, he said something about knitting you a blanket?" She rambled, tears still rushing down.