Finale.

Turning Page - Sleeping At Last

"You ready for this?" Larson asks at my side. I give her a smile and nod. I turn back around and look at all of our loved ones here to support us. My heart pounding at the anticipation of seeing her. I run my hand over my blazer again to make sure I look perfect for her.
The traditional music starts playing and my excitement starts to build. Rose, our flower girl walks down, with Colin. Scarlett looking proud as hell. Her sisters walk down. Now it's time. Everybody is ready. As soon as the doors open I feel like time slowed down. She looks up at me from her fathers side and it feels like it's only us. I'm once again lost in those eyes. All my focus is on her and how perfect she looks. I can't even describe how breathtaking she is. She gives me a smile and I feel tears come to my eyes. I'm so overwhelmed with joy and the fact that she's mine forever is something I'll never take for granted.
The marriage officiant goes through all the basic stuff then, it's time for our vows. Lizzie goes first. "Y/n, you came to me at a time when I was lost. You helped me and supported me unconditionally. It was a rocky start-" she pauses to let out a little chuckle, which I do as well. "- but we found our way back together. I was told love is hard work and a loving relationship requires effort, but you make it easy. You making love easy. We don't always agree, but we always work on it. I promise to be by your side forever and continue to work on myself and us for as long as you'll let me. I love you so much." She finishes with tears in her eyes. Tears pool up in my eyes. Being loved so unapologetically is such a feeling I can't describe.
"When I first saw you at the Met Gala, I was absolutely hypnotized. I was and still am so drawn to you. I can't get enough of you, you are the light of my life. What I mean by that is you light up every room you walk into, you bring joy to everybody you interact with, including me. You are my light in all of my darkness. I promise to cherish you, to care for you, and to make you feel loved everyday for the rest of my life. I love you with everything I am." I say, as I wipe her tears away. The officiant finishes what he has to say, then "you may kiss the bride."
I grab my wife and dip her planting a kiss on her beautiful lips. My wife. Amazing.

"What are you doing out here?" Lizzie says, walking out into the backyard. I smile over at her. "Thinking about our wedding day, seems so long ago. Is he asleep?" I ask. She gives me a kiss, and sits next to me. "He is, read him his favorite book and he was out." She confirms.
"Having a son is a lot different than I thought it would be. Not in a bad way though." I think out loud. She hums in agreement, "Max is a good kid." She agrees. We named our kid Max. As in Maximoff. Heehee. I reach over for my phone and play Turning Page by Sleeping At Last.
She looks at me, "Our first dance song? Feeling sentimental, baby?" She teases. I laugh and get up, offering my hand to her. We sway to the music, enjoying the rest of the night with the love of my life.
I love you, Emerald Eyes.

A/n: okay I came back with an actual finale for this book Bc I told y'all 20 chapters😁 hope y'all enjoyed my first book , thank you for all the kind words and support!!!!!! <3