Dragon boy planning.

Start from the beginning

Ibuki glared at Ishizaki before proceeding to give Shiina a similarly harsh look, who was seated right beside him.

"How shall we put it... This is Ishizaki-kun and his merry band of friends?" Ibuki slouched down in her seat as she glared at Shiina for her silly answer.

"Haa... My head hurts."

"As the three people who best understand the current situation, I think we'll be able to come up with some ideas by gathering up like this. Manjushri speaks to three, as they say."

"Man Juice speaks to Thee? Heh. What's that about?"

Komiya: you should stop using those metaphors man.

Nishino: yup it does not suit your personality.

Ibuki: I want to vomit at that time.

Ishizaki: you guys are worse.

"You said that on purpose didn't you?"

"Ouch! Ibuki, you bitch! Stop pinching the skin on the back of my hand like that!"

Ayanokouji: (as I thought both of them are same in nature)

Ibuki and horikita glared at ayanokouji. He just shrugged it off.

"Nice and lively. I knew meeting up in a karaoke room would be a good decision."

Upon seeing the interaction between Ibuki and Ishizaki, Shiina clasped her hands together happily. Ibuki, however, was having none of it. "We can't have a decent discussion with a group like this. I'm outta here."

"Ah, that would be problematic. Ryūen-kun is going to show up after this."

""What?""

Ryuen: kuku now that a good reaction. Didn't know ibuki missed me.

Ibuki: shut the hell up.

Ryuen: scary.

Shiina had set off one hell of an unexpected bomb. She didn't seem to understand the sheer weight of her own words.

"You, what did you just say?"

"Eh? I said that he's the only one who sa─"

"Not that. What you said before. Who'd you say would be showing up here?"

"Ryūen-kun." Ibuki looked at Ishizaki. Ishizaki looked at Ibuki.

"S-seriously? Ryūen-san? Here???"

"Yes. I've already invited him."

"This is going to be one of the worst karaoke meetups I've ever seen... but, did you tell him about us?"

"I told him you'd both be here, of course."

"Yer tellin' me that he knows we're here and he's still gonna come...?"

Ishizaki had already attempted to get Ryūen to cooperate and got turned down, so it was only natural that he'd be suspicious.

"I'll ask just to make sure, but what time did that guy say he'd get here?"

"4 o'clock."

"...Huh?"

Ibuki took a look at the clock on the wall. The time was just past 5:05 PM.

Sakayanagi: fufu what can you expect from a dragon?

Ryuen: kuku well how was it when you have stand in snow little girl.