Chapter 22: Mission

Comincia dall'inizio

I understand her. And if I said that I prefer her being cold and scary in front of others, would that be weird? Because I honestly do prefer her like that. Well, mainly because no one will dare to come near her. Which means, no flirty seductress around her. And also, I feel very special because she only treats me differently. She lets me see her soft side and lets me enter her life fully.

Anyways, from the past whole week, we never saw a glimpse of Sooyoung. I guess she's still in shock. After all, she was left alone just like that. Her whole family totally vanished. Although hers is mild compared to the Jung sisters because she can still see them and visit them in the prison whereas the Jung sisters can never have a glimpse of their family, I still feel bad for her.

The Chois made a mistake. Although they are paying for that in the prison now, the Jung Sisters and Sooyoung will forever be suffering because of that.

"I still can't believe that you're eating with us right now, unnie." Yoona said in amazement as she stared at Taeyeon.

Right. It's lunch time and we're eating with the girls. Sooyoung's not here though. She still hasn't showed up. Only Sunny, Yoona, and Bora. Yoona is so thrilled when she heard everything about what happened from Sunny. And she's even more thrilled when I ask them to have lunch with Taeyeon today.

"Get use to it. I'm sure there will be more lunches with her." I said with a chuckle when Taeyeon threw a surprise look on me.

"Why?" I smiled teasingly. She just pouted. I know what does that mean. She's still on the process of letting them in again. And I fully understand it.

I placed my hand on her lap as I drew a small circles on it. "Pani-ah, not here." I heard her whispered in gritted teeth. I raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Don't turn me on here, please. Unless you wanna do it under this table." She whispered in my ear. My eyes widened. I didn't expect that! That's not my intention!

"Taeyeon!" I hissed.

She laughed heartily, silencing everyone on the table. They all look at her, curious and amused to see her laughing. While me, I'm blushing hard. Why would she say that? Gosh! This woman. She's really gonna be the death of me.

"Wow. I miss that ahjumma laugh of yours." Sunny chuckled which Yoona agreed with a huge grin.

"I'm sorry. That was too loud." Taeyeon smiled.

"No, it's okay. We miss it."

Taeyeon didn't reply. Instead, she held my hand and place it back to her lap. "Continue." She smirked. I rolled my eyes but I did let my hand lay there. I don't have the guts to move it anymore though. Afraid that this teasing midget will tease me again.

Quietly, I resume eating. I can feel Sunny's eyes on me. I know she have an idea what's happening but err... It's really embarrassing.

"I was planning to cook dinner tonight." Sunny spoke after clearing her throat. "Wanna come over our apartment?" She asked me.

I pouted. "Tae, you wanna come over?" I asked the feisty woman beside me who is busily eating her food.

"Do you wanna come over?" She asked me back.

"Well, of course."

"Then we will come over." She said with a sweet smile. Why is she always like this? Always asking me if I want to do something, and if I said I do, she won't hesitate to agree. It's making my heart flutter. I feel so special.

"Great then! I'll be expecting for you girls later." Sunny beamed excitedly.

We came back to our classroom after lunch. Taeyeon and I are sitting beside each other while waiting the teacher. She's playing with my finger. Just what she always does. I think she have a fetish with my hand. I mean, she always holds it, touch it, pinch it, kiss it, and even bite it sometimes!