The feeling was just like they held the book for an unparalleled skill in their hands but they did not know how to read a single word of it.

At that moment, even Jun Wu Xie was helpless. Not knowing how these magical artifacts were to be used, even if they wore them all upon their bodies, it wouldn't help them in anyway.

In the instant that Jun Wu Xie realized that, she immediately raised her eyes up to look towards Jun Wu Yao.

In that gaze, it was obvious they were saying these words.

[Aren't you going to teach us?]

Jun Wu Yao then walked forward with a helpless laugh. Jun Wu Xie's gaze had already been so obvious, how could he stand aside and pay no heed?

Ye Mei and Ye Sha were by then fairly certain. With the attitude the Young Miss was taking towards their Lord Jue, the Young Miss must have realized Lord Jue's true identity!

"What all of you are seeking, are magical artifacts that will quickly increase your spirit powers?" As expected, Jun Wu Yao had on his own initiative come beside Jun Wu Xie to ask as he looked at Jun Wu Xie's tiny face.

Jun Wu Xie nodded and before she could say a single word, Qiao Chu at the side had already come bouncing over with a cheerful howl!

Chapter 1372: "Listen to Lord Jue Talk About Magical Artifacts (2)"

"Big Brother Wu Yao! I just knew that there was nothing that you would not know about! You have to save us here!" Qiao Chu exhorted, almost on the verge of tearing up and having mucus run as he cried out, his eyes sparkling as they fixed upon Jun Wu Yao, as if contemplating whether to kneel down and hug Jun Wu Yao's thigh.

Ye Sha and Ye Mei stood speechlessly at the side with their eyes rolled back.

[When will this dumb kid grow some wits?]

"Sure." Jun Wu Yao said with a brilliant smile. That smile was like the fresh breeze of spring tinged slightly with a devilish air, a highly refreshing and invigorating sight to the companions.

Qiao Chu was thinking at that moment if he was a lass himself, he might very well have become a rival in love with Jun Wu Xie.

Jun Wu Yao picked up a gold gilded incense burner beside him. The incense burner was only about the size of his palm and the entire artifact glowed with a faint golden light.

"To all of you, spirit powers are only differentiated by seven levels, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and purple. But the true differentiation of spirit powers are not limited to just that. The core of spirit powers stem from the resonance between your own souls and your ring spirits and have you thought about what it is that ring spirits depend on to search for their Masters?"

Jun Wu Yao's question made all the companions fall deep in thought.

The rules that ring spirits followed when selecting their Masters had eluded the companions till now and besides knowing that specific races would have specified types of Ring Spirits, they knew nothing about it.

"Normally, Ring Spirits are categorized into three types. Weapons type, beast type, and plant type. And among these three types of Ring Spirits, the weapons type and beast type are further split into seven other categories as darkness, light, metal, lightning, water, fire and earth. Ring Spirits when seeking for their Masters base their choices mainly on one principle according to a person's spirit properties. These seven properties are hidden within all your souls and only ring spirits with matching attributes would choose to submit themselves to all of you."