Chapitre Deux : Être une seule famille

Xie Lian stood at the door when he heard Hua Cheng ask Wei Ying that question.

"Come with you and Xie Lian-gege...?"

"Mhm, do you want to?"

"Yes!"

"San Lang."

"Gege, oh yes hold on let's talk. Wei Ying, Sorry for this."

"Hm?"

Hua Cheng made Wei Ying sleep, laying him down on the bed as Xie Lian walked over to the bed and sat next to Hua Cheng who eyed Wei Ying.

"What did Ling Wen say?"

"Wei Yings' parents are... Sadly dead..."

"Oh... I... May they rest in peace..."

"The last prayer his mother and father said is for someone to take him to Yunmeng Jiang Sect."

"Yunmeng? That's so far away."

"San Lang, what was it that you said about A-Ying?"

"Well, it's not something to brag but he knew I wasn't human. He can control resentful energy as much as he can control his cultivation. When he touched four of my butterflies they became his by changing their color."

Hua Cheng once again summoning the wraith butterflies that turned gold.

"It's really pretty but... How did he do it?"

"That's something I can't quite get to as well, Gege."

"About us taking him, where shall we bring him?"

"Paradise Manor for now, I think he'll feel safer there."

"San Lang, did you get attached to him?"

Hua Cheng looked away and smirked.

"You'd look like a good mother for him."

Xie Lian blushed and looked away.

"I'll check on Yunmeng tomorrow if they are looking for A-Ying."

"I'll come with you Gege!"

"No need, San Lang. You look like you want to spend more time with him."

"Gege."

"Hm?"

"Do you think he will be able to balance cultivation and using resentful energy?"

"You know that using resentful energy will destroy your spiritual core but... It's still wrong, you know that the best, San Lang."

"Still I... I feel faithful about it."

"San Lang..."

Xie Lian chuckled and hugged his husband.

"We'll figure it out soon, okay? We'll take care of him first. He's still a little child after all."

Hua Cheng hugged him back and kissed his forehead.

"Taizi Dianxia is always so kind... Can this faithful believer be more lucky?"

"Crimson Rain Sought Flower is the most loving husband anyone can have."

"You should rest as well, Gege."

Hua Cheng turned his appearance back to a young adult.

"You rest up too, San Lang."

"Goodnight Gege."

San Lang smiled and kissed his hand. Xie Lian shuffled around and lied besides Wei Ying, holding Wei Yings' hand as he slept.

The next morning, Xie Lian placed his straw hat on.