chapter 1

Your pov:
I'm finally home. I looked at Gon and smiled softly. He had caught the monster fish yesterday and was grabbing the paper. " I don't think this is a good idea, Y/n has to at least see that." Aunt Mito said " I do" I said sipping my tea, a habit I had developed from Illu. " Y/nnnn" he whined. " Yes" I answered " thank you for seeing reason, Gon think about it many people die every year from this-" I rolled my eyes and opened my eyes. It was late in the evening my hair was starting to curl. I yawned silently. " I'm going to retire for the night" I shared. " You can't just go to sleep." They both said. I sat back down " please Aunt Mito" Gon said I started to doze " fine, but Y/n is going to." I sat up " what" aunt Mito jumped, " we talked about that, kitten, you scare me when you don't make sound." " Sorry Aunt Mito, I forgot but what's this about me going." " Oh come on your the reasonable one he'll need the protection" I sweatdropped she just called Gon dumb in a way. " Alright, fine, Goodnight." I said and closed my eyes for sleep.

Illumi's pov:
Kalluto had something to say. " What had you needed to tell us Kalluto" " Illumi's hidding something" I looked at them shocked " I am not hiding anything." " Then whose is this." They said raising up a dagger with bandeges on up. I swear your a nosy little thing. " It's from a assassin I had to work with a while back." I said " why'd you keep it." I grabbed it from Kalluto who was holding it wrong. " Cause it does this." I said and threw it at a butler they passed out at the graze. " Amazing " Mulluki said. I took it from the passed out gaurd. " Does it have tech." " Yes it does." He looked at it. " Can I have it." I placed it on the table. " Sure but you don't want to remove the bandages." I warned.

" Who gave you this. Name, age, gender?" " Her name is Bleeding Heart and she's 12." I shared. Father looked very pleased " see Kill your not the only assassin your age. Do you think you could arrange something?" I choked on my food." " She hates people." I said stiffly " what are you not saying" " yeah, it's just a girl." " If I could speak with you after dinner th-" " Tell us now." Mother practically screamed. " She's low key, doesn't exist unless you associate with certain people very unhinged people." I said trying to not mention that damn clan, at least she wiped them out. " Who are these people, if she works for the mafia we could buy her." My mother said I hate the term buy her she isn't for sale. She's my best friend. " She doesn't work for the mafia." " Then assasin firms" " she doesn't work for anythings that are commonly associated with unhinged people. " " Just say it." Father spat. I covered Kalluto's ears. Mulluki hesitantly covered Killua's " She works directly for the Cray-Killers clan." I said mother gasped. She shooed Mulluki's hands " we have found you a wife, quickly no de-" " you don't understand you won't be able to contact them." I rushed out.

Killua's pov:
For the first time in my life I saw Illumi worried not just worried completely terrified. " Why so worried" Grandpa asked. He froze and I mean froze up completely " She doesn't want to be found" he said quietly " trust me." " How would you know." " I tried I had wanted to do a double job and she had said she has some gear including pins, the last time I heard of her she had admitted to her most unhinged thing yet." He admitted it was fun to see him so what's the word, scared. " What terrible thing did she do." " The photos" he whispered clearly disturbed I think she'd be nice to have as a friend it'd be so funny to see Illumi like this all the time. He mumbled more incoherent things. He seemed to be reaching for something a charm or so it had a blue glistening to it. He toyed with it. What is it?

Nobody's pov:
They all were now fascinated with the girl of no name. They looked at each other a grin growing. Mulluki quickly searched up Bleeding Heart assassin but it came up blank. " What the hell, how come she doesn't exist." " I just told you, she doesn't leave traces." Illumi said. Silva walked up to him. " What did she do." Illumi slipped his face for a split second showed a horror. " It's better if Killua just doesn't meet her." Illumi said and sat down. He ate silently. Killua sat down beside him. " Why can't I meet her." " She's a very dangerous person" he told Killua trying not to peak his intrest. It was certain things that peaked Illumi's intrest. " You gotta have a picture or something" Killua told him. Illumi sighed. He stood left and came back. He placed a bag in Killua's hands " happy?" " Yes" they all said in unison Illumi finished his meal and went to his room. He was looking for a job but had the urge to call.

He picked up the phone knowing he probably would regret letting himself get attached but he already was. " Hello?" " Is this the Freeces residence?" " Yes whose calling?" " I'm a friend of your little girl Y/n, we met at the academy." I heard a yell " hello?" " Y/n?" Her voice had changed meaning her appearance probably has as well " Oh hey Illu, how are you" " my family found out you exist and are hell bent of marrying you to Killua." Illumi knew his reason was selfish it was he didn't want to lose his best friend the only person that loved him for him and didn't look over him for his little white haired blue eyed brother and the Zoldyck family heir.