Chapter 5

Y/n looked out the window as Eric had his hand on her side. Every now and then he would glance at her and see her eyes light up as they would pass one of her favorite spots. She would get excited and tell him about her memories of that place.

"Me and Sookie would always go to that park when we were younger, they always have really pretty flowers so I'd always make both of us flower crowns,"she said.

Eric loved hearing her talk and watching her eyes as they would feel with child like wonder. He smiled as she shared her life with him, wanting to know everything he could about his mate.

They finally pulled up to the house and Eric parked the car. Y/n looked at him sweetly before planting a kiss on his lips. Before he could deepen it she pulled away and giggled, "not right now, you have to meet my grams," she said.

Eric playfully groaned before getting out and running to open her door. She smiled up at him as he helped her get out. She held his hand and lead him up the steps.

As she opened the door and stepped inside, Eric let go of her hand and she turned to notice him still standing on the porch.

Seeming to read her mind he said "I can't come in unless you invite me." She cocked her head to the side in confusion as he snickered and spoke again "it's a vampire thing."

Seeming to accept it she cutely smiled while clapping her hands. 'She's definitely something else,' Eric thought to himself smiling. "Mr. Eric Northman, would you please come in," she said.

He smiled before walking in and wrapping his arms around her waist.
She smiled up at him as he leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead.

They stayed like that for a moment until someone spoke up, "bug is that you," her grandmother said.

Stormy smiled before grabbing Eric's hand and pulling him closer to the couch. "Yes grams and there's someone I'd like you to meet," Y/n said.