Chapter 3

He grabbed her hips and turned her around towards him. They broke apart and she looked at him. "Let's move to somewhere more comfortable," he said looking at her. She nodded her head.

He held her legs as he stood and began to walk to the back. She began to giggle and he looked down at her "what is it min lilla," he said smiling. "It's bumpy," she laughed.

He smiled at her and opened the door. He walked in and closed the door behind them. He laid her on the bed and hovered over looking down. She smiled at him and poked his nose.

"Boop," she laughed. He looked at her and slowly leaned down. "Are you scared," he whispered his breathe fanning her face.

She looked at him with her doe eyes. "No," she replied softly. They stared at each other for a moment before Eric spoke again.

"Are you a little," he asked with a smirk returning. She nodded her head shyly and turned her head. He gently grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him. "Good because I want to be your daddy," he said with that hunger back in his eyes, "will you let me."

She looked at him for a moment before slowly nodding at him. He began to move his hands slowly down her body before gripping her dress and taking it off. She looked at him before returning the favor. He looked at her body and his eyes grew darker.

Y/n wore no bra and a pair of lacy pink underwear. He smirked as he slowly withdrew the panties from her body, "we won't be needing those," he said. She nodded and started to pull his pants and boxers down.

Once completely nude Eric got on the bed. Y/n looks at him as he takes her in his arms. He lays her down and looks into her eyes. He aligns himself to her entrance and waits for her approval.

Smut arrival

She nods her head and he slowly enters her. He waits for a moment for her to adjust to his size and slowly starts to move in and and out.

As the pain slowly starts to go away Y/n feels a slow pleasure start to grow through her body. Eric's speed becomes faster as she digs her nails into his back.

He hits her spot and the word "Daddy," leaves her mouth. She heard a deep growl and moan come from him as he picks up the pace.

The more he goes the more the word comes out. Then she feels the build up as it comes to a close. Her resolve tumbling down as she feels the vibrations throughout her body.

Then she feels a pinch in her neck, but soon the pain turns to unimaginable pleasure and she moans his name.

Eric bites her and tastes the most wonderful sweetness he has ever tasted before. Like his thirst would never come back. Like light and air mixed with love. His mind taken to his fondest memories.

He heard her moans and felt pleasure he had never felt before. He marked her neck so she could be his and because she was his. He now knew she was too good to let go. She was his now and forever.

An idea came to his head and he licked her neck clean. He licked his lips till they were clean and then bit his lip till he drew blood. He kissed her lips and felt her tongue against his lips. He smirked and knew she would now always be with him.

They both began to come to their peak and his pace began to speed up. With a moan in his ear they released themselves together.

Smut over

He held her for awhile before she spoke up, "let's go take a shower." He nodded and picked her up before putting her in the tub.

He started their water and then they bathed together. They talked about their families. About their homes and their relationships. After their bath Eric picked her up and sat her on the edge of the tub.

She looked at him and smiled. "Why do you carry me everywhere, I mean I like it, but you don't have to," Y/n said. He looked at her, "so you can't leave unless I say," Eric replied. She looked up at him nervously.

"Eric, why do I feel the way I do about you, I don't even really know you and I just slept with you," she said nervously. He gently gripped her chin and tilted it up for her to look at him. "You're my mate, little one," he spoke calmly, "that means we're meant to be."

"You're not like any human I've ever met, I know we just met but when you meet your mate, all you can think of is them. They're the sun, the moon, and the stars. They are the oxygen you need to breathe and the heart that keeps yours beating. You're mine and I just can't let you go," he said staring into her eyes.

She nodded her head and grabbed his hand. He dried her off then himself while she got dressed in one of his t-shirts.

"I thought vamps had to sleep in the ground," she said yawning. Eric smiled watching her get into the bed. "Min tjej, that's what this room is for. No windows to let sunlight in and it's comfortable for humans," he said. She nodded and sleepily smiled as he got into bed next to her.

He laid down and pulled her next to him. She looked at him and lightly touched his face. "You're so pretty," she said trying to keep her eyes open, "I like your hair, but maybe you should cut it," she said closing her eyes.

He smiled as she slowly drifted off to sleep, hearing little snores come from her. Her kissed her head before whispering, "mina," pulling her closer.
He drifted off to sleep.

Min tjej- my girl
Mina- mine