Chapter 1

"Sookie," Y/n said as she entered the bar, "I made you a flower crown," she said as she walked up to her. Sookie smiled as she looked at her sister. "It's pretty hun," she replied. "Can I put it on you," Y/n asked sweetly. "Let me finish my shift bug and then you can," she said looking at Y/n. Y/n nodded her head happily and decided to go sit by Rene.

"Hi," she said as she walked up to the table, "can I sit with you Rene." He looked up at her and smiled.

Everyone around town loved Y/n. She was their little ray of sunshine who never seemed to stop smiling. They all made sure to keep her happy.

"Go right on ahead," he said smiling nodding his head at the seat across from him. Y/n smiled and took her seat while looking around the room. She looked up at Rene as he began to speak.

"How's your day been little one," he asked her. "Well it's been good, I made Sookie this flower crown and then earlier me and Gran made some blueberry pie," she said. He smiled as he continued to eat and listen to the woman. She spoke with child like wonder and her eyes glowed with amazement. Y/n wasn't like anyone else.

Y/n stopped talking as she noticed Rene staring behind her. She turned her head and saw something she never had before. A vampire had finally come to her home town.

She noticed as she looked how his eyes seemed to follow Sookie as he made his way to one of the tables. She turned to Rene and whispered, "oh wow he's a vampire," with amazement. Rene looked at her and raised a brow. "Maybe I should go say hi, it's not nice to be stared at," she said softly.

With that she stood and made her way to his table. She looked at the ground shyly as she tried to speak, "Um... hi, I'm Y/n, I noticed you were alone and I was maybe wandering if I could sit with you," she said and finally gained the courage to look up.

When she did she noticed him looking at her. His eyes gazed at her with curiosity and hint of a smile. He motioned to the chair with his hand, "be my guest, hun."
She nodded at him with a smile and sat down.

"Hi, I'm Y/n and the girl you keep staring at is my sister Sookie, if you want I can ask her to come over here but can I ask your name please," she said looking at him.

Bill laughed to himself, if he could choke right now he would have. He looks at the girl and noticed how she looked like a little doll, so sweet and tender. "I'm Bill and forgive me for staring, she's just very beautiful," he said smiling.

Y/n shook her head giggling, "Don't be silly Vampire Bill, I can understand because I like to look at beauty too," she said. He nodded his head and smiled.

A breeze flew by as someone opened the door, and Bill caught whiff of two scents, the first was Sookies, who he had been aware of the moment he came in. The second was a different one that came from Y/n.

Her scent smelled of sweet roses blooming on a spring day. Of the sweetest flower that stayed in your heart. He looked at her in wonderment, why did she smell this way.

"Y/n what are you doing," said a voice and Bill turned his head. He watched as Sookie stood next to the table and turned towards him. "I'm sorry if she bothered you, she doesn't get to meet a lot of new people," Sookie explained, "and vampires at that."

Bill smiled, "it's quite alright miss Y/n here is a little sweetheart," he said looking at Sookie. "I just wanted to say hi Sook, I'm sorry," she said softly looking down.

"It's ok bug I just gotta make sure you're ok," Sookie said looking at her, "hey why don't you go see if Lafayette needs any help," she said smiling. Y/n nodded her head smiling and jumped up while waving bye to Bill. "Have a good night vampire Bill," she said and walked towards the kitchen. She waved at Arlene and Tara and stopped right in front of the counter.

Lafayette was turned around and so she rang the bell. "Look here, if you don't give me one-," he stopped and smiled as he turned around and saw Y/n.

"Well, if it isn't the love of my life Mrs. Y/n. How's my baby doing," he said walking towards the counter. Y/n smiled, "hi, need any help back there," she asked. He looked around and thought for a moment.

"Well if you want to help the girls give out these orders then that would really help," he said smiling. Y/n nodded and picked up two plates and took them to Hoyt's and his momma's table. She put their plates down and smiled at them before walking away.

She looked up and noticed Sookie and Bill talking. 'They're gonna end up dating,' she thought to herself. She smiled and walked out of the bar. She started walking to her car, a 67' pink Chevy impala. Her pride and joy.

She got in and drove home. On the way there, at 11 she suddenly received a call.