He let things seem normal for a little until his hands circled Felix's waist, nothing special they've hugged before. Then he started to trace his hands over Felix's shirt slowly, making small shapes like circles and triangles. But it wasn't doing enough, it didn't give the reaction he was wanting.

But he also didn't want to go to far and mess things up. They were already in a weird spot in their friendship.

Felix still wasn't saying anything, in fact he wasn't even acknowledging his existence. That's irritating, he's the one who started this.

Now to the next step, slowly and surely Hyunjin slid his hands under Felix's shirt. He could feel him shiver under his hands, this was the reaction he was hoping for.

"Is this okay? I can stop if you want me to," Hyunjin whispered softly into Felix's ears, his hands lay still on his bare hips. "No keep going," Felix turned to look at him, "I like it."

That alone could make Hyunjin drop to his knees.

He smirked before continuing what he was doing, and Felix had the audacity to turn back and watch the bl. Not for long though, he'd get his full attention.

After tracing his abs and feeling Felix quiver in his hands over and over he removed his hands from his shirt and layed them onto his thighs. Running his hands up and down them slowly still emitted nothing from Felix.

So Hyunjin tested the waters, he layed his hand on the bulge of Felix's sweatpants. Felix gasped and let out a small whimper when Hyunjin added pressure.

"Do you like this baby? Do you like what my hands are doing?"

Felix visibly shuddered before nodding his head. Hyunjin took his hand away and slid one up to Felix's neck, turning his head to the side so that they were looking at each other. "Speak when you're spoken to."

Every ounce of confidence Felix once had was instantly thrown out the window, along with his sanity. He was melting from the inside out, his body temperature was definitely rising.

"Kiss me, please." He mumbled.
Hyunjin smiled softly, not being able to help it. He leaned in and gave Felix a soft kiss to the lips. Felix couldn't describe how he felt so he didn't say anything, he showed it. He turned his body around in Hyunjin's lap to face him making it much easier for a lot of things.

At the same time that Felix wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's neck he felt hands touch his waist. "So what do you want to do?" Hyunjin asked glancing from his eyes and down to his lips over and over. It was just so hard to concentrate when someone as pretty as Felix was so close to him.

"Anything you want to do," Felix was ready for anything. Although he would admit he was a little bit scared, but he trusted Hyunjin more than anyone.

"I trust you," Felix whispered as he ghosted his lips onto his. Hyunjin leaned in and kissed him again, it was such an addicting feeling.

Their sweet kisses soon turned towards the rougher side. Hyunjin's mouth traveled down slowly away from Felix's lips and down his jaw leaving small kisses until he reached his neck.

"Can I mark you?" His lips moved against Felix's neck as he spoke. "Yes, please."

And Hyunjin did just that, leaving a series of pink and purple marks all across Felix's neck and collarbone like it was a canvas.